Reviews for Smallville Spider Man 3: Responsibility
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
WHAT! NO, JUST NO! WHY! THERE BETER BE A PART 4 OK!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
NO WHY YOU DO THIS !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Kendra Kent chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Wow, I never knew that Tony Stark could be such Bastard or to my worst nightmares, Thor

Good chappy

-Zydeko
Talia Iyami chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
love your series read them all, like 10 times!

will you make another one? and will it include venom and/or carnage?

Um, can i make a suggestoion for a story idea? have you seen the x-men evolution episode where four of the mutants were turned into apocolypses horsemen? can you use that, only replacing those horsemen with other charaters, like spidey?
Talia Iyami chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
i loved this!

willyou make a 4th in the series? with venom & carnage? please?
GiantMonkeyMan chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So I read all of this series in virtually a day. It's a very entertaining amalgamation of the two 'verses and I enjoyed almost all of it. There were some parts which stretched the imagination but then it wouldn't be the comic book world if there wasn't some sort of crazy awesomeness invading our screens. I hope one day your muse comes back to you and you continue this.
Lady Blade chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh... MY FREAKIN GOD! I have read all three of your stories! and they are the best I have read on fanfiction! oh my god! it just flows so realisticly.

Please dont stop with just three stories, these are just so fantasticly written.

From a new crazy fan.

Sapafiregirl.
cowboykelly17 chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
I have read all three of your Smallville-Spider-man, and they are great. I love the friendship between Clark and Peter, as they are alike in so many ways. Great job!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
All right I may have exaggerated but u have to admit some people (such as myself) have to know the truth. Please don't leave me hanging! I am too desperate, hmm oh well
AmeliaBaggins chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
All right I know that you said you would update soon, but I am itching to find out what happens! Please update like really soon! And by the way I'm sorry if I'm pushing you, but you can't leave me hanging!
AmeliaBaggins chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Can you update soon? I really want to find out if Chloe makes a come back because she can't die! Call me a fan, but I really like the chemistry between Chloe and Peter!
WaffleNinja chapter 15 . 10/17/2008
Please do a new story! I know I already bugged you about this, but maybe you could have some sort of major threat to NYC or the world that would require specifically a young Superman's help. Mebbe?
WaffleNinja chapter 17 . 10/15/2008
Omg omg omg! I just got done reading all 3 of your spider-man/smallville crossovers, and I have to say that you CAN'T STOP THERE!

Seriously! It doesn't have to relate to the movie or anything, I need to read more!
Theo O'Malley chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
VERY good story, albeit a tad short. I enjoyed the others a great deal too. Keep up the good work.

Excelsior!