Reviews for Mourning
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh, great story. I've always loved Kutner.
Ingebjorg9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I've always liked Kutner, and I did wonder why he went home and just ate cereal after Amber died. This was beautifully and sensitively written. Thanks for sharing it.
LoViNgXtWiLiGhTxoxo chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
im eating lucky charms rite now which is why i clicked on it.. beautiful... i luvved it!
Certain Velocity chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Lucky Charms are my favorite.

See, my thinking was that Kutner was atempting to distract himself, but that's just me.
Senora S chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I read the summary and thought this would be a crackfic. I love Kutner-centric crackfics, so I clicked on. Imagine my surprise when I found this lovely, poignant story. Sweet as a bowl of ... well, you know. Nice work.
Namaste chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
It's a great take on a great new character that we're just starting to know. I love the image of Kutner taking solace in normality, and believing it'll all turn out all right - because that's who he is, the guy who believes that the patient will have the one disease that can be cured, not the 99 that can't be.
Klutzbird chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was really lovely.

Kutner has grown on me. At first I thought he was just a clown. But he has really turned into an interesting person. I think you captured his personality very well.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow. This was intense. Very nice. I really loved it. I can see Kutner having a fondness for Lucky Charms-his comfort food. I hope you write more...Maybe another something about Kutner watching in the following days, how he sees what happens with Wilson and House, etc...*shrugs* Anyway, this was beautiful. Excellent job!