Reviews for Carry Our Burdens
Stupid slug? No. You stupid hinatards
Tenzin.Tsokney chapter 38 . 6/25/2014
Please update faster.
Tanpopo97 chapter 38 . 4/6/2014
Well im guessing an update isnt coming since its been so long, but it would be really nice if there was one ir if you let us know that its done
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
there are way too many characters to keep a track of. ughhh... complicated
Rissa-channn chapter 38 . 11/6/2013
WHY did you abandon this?! Ughhhh. ;-;
ailem2707 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
How do tou dare to spell Madame Bones' name like that? It's A-M-E-L-I-A, not Aemilia or whathever you wrote. You may be asking "How can a brat can be that angry for bad name-spelling", well, my name is Amelia as well. Sorry for that i needed to say it. Nice story by the way! .
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 38 . 10/14/2013
Sooooo i really hope u havent given up, because im freaking out like how this ended... WHATS GOIG TO HAPPEN!? Please continue to write :) 3
SoulinShadows chapter 38 . 9/3/2013
NO NO NO NO NO! THIS IS NOT FINISHED. SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL. If you are not going to write a sequel, you are a horrible person. But good story.
xeirani chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
K. So, this is like my first review ever, because I felt like I should say/ask a few things.

1. This is one of the best Naruto/HP crossovers I've read, please don't abandon it! I'mma follow the story, just in case by some miracle, you decide to continue it in the future.

2. I like how you used song lyrics. I knew most of them, and they fit

3. Why does it sound like Neji has suddenly gained a menstruation cycle?

That's all
Kokobeexx chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
I think this story is the best NarutoxHP crossover I've ever read. It is very interesting that Naruto and co. are ANBU in this one instead of studentsAlso it is very creative of you to make up their cover names and keep them during the story. They also act like guards and real ninjas that I really appreciate.
Marinne Karneval chapter 38 . 5/24/2013
omg! this is so great :D please continue updating the story is really awesome this is one of the best crossover of HP and Naruto I had read :3
satagirl18 chapter 38 . 5/20/2013
OK, it took me 4 hours to reed this story a long time ago...you know why I started reading it? Because it said Completed...And, well, that doesn't seem complete to me.
Please, for the sake of all of the readers, continue this story...It is perfect, it was my inspiration to start writing my own stuff...Please, don't leave it like this...
Superstar For Life chapter 38 . 3/20/2013
I love this plz update I will give u flowers
Ali-Kun chapter 38 . 1/16/2013
NOOO! Why don't you update? I mean, this is awesome. AWESOME. Seriously. Update. OR ELSE I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER! :D
the Green Platypus chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
ooohh... i read many torture scenes... but this reallly made me squeamish...