Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
jk chapter 8 . 2/20
it took me a while to remember but ive read this before...its so unbelievable. Like all the cullens and bella would allow Tanya to stay while Tanya has Edward under her little gift. they would have killed her along time ago...
AubrieCullen chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
I love it so far!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
Wtf shes a fucking bitch
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2016
What?!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
Jacobs such a fucking prick im going to kill him! So now edwards leavig again?!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I hafe jacob bella and edward in this
6Abandoned-bicycle9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Started off with plenty of promise.

You have great writing skills, I kind of thought this would be a sort of Yandere kind of Edward thing, which I'm all for IF it is done correctly. And sadly you did not pull through. From the first chapter I thought that you'd understood the severity and depth of vampire mates in the Twilight universe; but unfortunately you began throwing around the idea that Edward (or any mated vampire in the Twilight universe, for that matter) has even the slightest capability of being unfaithful. Yes, I understand that you have warned readers that this story is twisted, but I must admit you were quite misleading with the initial idea of Edward's dedication and emotions for Bella.

One thing that really crawled under my skin was the fact that you made vampires so very indecisive and HORRIBLY unstable. I mean, one fact that stated constantly in the books was that Twilight vampires find it VERY difficult to change! Then you present Edward as a vampire who cannot make up his mind about who he wants to be with, and on top of that, after several DECADES of him being perfectly capable of defending himself from Tanya, now he's suddenly as defenseless as a twig?

For these reasons (and many more) I seriously think you should not have deemed this a Twilight fan fiction because there's simply too many aspects that are not even remotely CLOSE to what would ever happen in the Twilight universe. I sincerely admire your writing abilities but there's so many horrible actions that you made these characters carry out. Actions that they wouldn't ever really do, and this outweighed your talent.

I truly do wish you'd rethink your view of certain characters, because the way this story was panning out, it would have been miles better if it were an Original Story entirely as opposed to calling it a Twilight fan fiction when in reality the only thing you're using from said universe is the characters names and their appearances.

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us, you have a truly astounding skill when it comes to emotional immersion, the only problem is consistency throughout stories :)

Sincerely
Abandoned-bicyle
Wyntreblossom chapter 25 . 5/10/2016
Please tell me your still writing this?
LolaTheSa chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Person that's writing this has to be a child... like honestly?
jk chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
it seems that this is just turning into pointless dribble I'm concerned that Edward doesn't think about his time with Tanya..like not at all...how did they get together? Edward said earlier that he just needed her..like he was using her so I'm guessing it was his choice to hook up with her but not to stay? did he willingly give the whore his virginity or did she rape him? how long were they together? ect ect
jk chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
this story is so fuckin stupid...ya the ideas ok but for Tanya to not be able to control "married" men...whats that about? if they have a piece of paper filed with the court in their state the vampire Tanya cant control him? LOL shouldn't it be like unmated guys or only weak willed men or something like that?

Plus the whole story is hard to read cause everyone is thinking why don't they just kill Tanya? or just rip her head off? tanyas RAPING Edward and they wont kill her/? Those are some seriously pussy ass vamps right there!
Plus Edwards known the whore for 100 years...he could ward her off for 100 years but not now? its soooooo fuckking stuuuuupid!

you can ake this story awesome just fix the stupid shit and make it more believable
jk chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
I don't get how Edward decided that he loved her DEEP DOWN in chapter 4/...hes been telling her he loved her this whole time, he knows shes his mate that didn't make sense to me

why is bella saying shes just his NEWEST fuck buddy...why does she think he was with other women? what did Edward do while he was gone?
drkchild chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
YOU HAVE TO FUCKING UPDATE LIKE NOW LIKE NOW NOW !
Crystalena chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
I wasn't sure about this fic in the beginning...with Edward cheating and all no matter what. There were couple other things that made me cringe a bit re Edward in the first few chapters, IDKY but something told me to read on and now I'm glad I did! I'm loving the angst ;) Edward trapped, subtle but real cries of help...ahhhh I love it when my heart hurts for the characters :)
Sabrina chapter 25 . 11/21/2015
HEY OMG I LOVE THIS STORY FAR TO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY IT PLEASE CONTINUE! It made me feel every emotion under the sun and made my eyes water at one point... ;_; your skills are amazing! I am a fanfiction writer myself and I have read 1000s probably and this is name number 1 of my favourites list! *gives you a cookie* if you have Facebook or Twitter or such, send me a message. My name is Sabrina Sapphire Shannon :)
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »