Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
Kiss007 chapter 25 . 4/23/2010
FAB! So brilliant love this chapter Funny endin!
emovampyreseer chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
LOVE IT!
MyPenNameIs chapter 25 . 4/18/2010
AMAZING! write more! i LOVE it! it was so funny when he walked in on them. I know you wrote this on and i really wish you'd update there as well so that more people are introduced to your amazing story. this time what if charlie is lead to believe that none of the pranking, the sex, the breaking of the room, the sexy moans - you get the point - was just a dream? or maybe he doesn't remember from the day she became a vampire? or he think that he is a werewolf and goes mad? and thinks her being a vampire is true and the forks people put him in a asylum? but i really don't think charlie deserves that you know? whaetever, great story!
yadira06 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
uhmm yeah i red your A/N well I know it probably was written a couple of months ago but Im really sorry some people can be really mean and rude but never mind them your doing a great job and just ignore them! I really like this story and Im relly curious as how Edward is masking everything!
yadira06 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
really? wtf? ew! tanya is idont have words! haha
yadira06 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
ok I really dont want to like this story...yeah but /i cant help it is so WRONG yet I dont care jaja...loving it
yadira06 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ok so I have only read one chapter... but ok that was HOT! and awesome! I love Darkward
lola84 chapter 20 . 4/15/2010
I'm kind of concerned that Edward is being a spineless little prick here. Does he ever learn to stop running away?
lola84 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Wait, I'm confused... did Edward sleep with Tanya while he was away? Because that will seriously make me puke right here on my couch...
lola84 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
I'm rereading this... it's so dark. I've forgotten how dark it was (and I write some pretty dark, perverse stuff!). :) Are you going to finish it someday?
Stillheartdeep chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
It would have been really polite if you let us know that this story was on hiatus or something. I hope you are well.
Twiheart9609 chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
OMG AWESOME STORY! I freaking read the whole thing in one night and now the sun is rising.. ahahhaa xD

It started out really freaky though.. really captivating :) I was kinda scared haha . but like, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story plot with the Volturi (especially that bit with the fountain and everything) and Tanya and everyone.. honestly, this could beat out the actual books ;)

I'm guessing you won't update any sooner since it's been ages but you've just got a new fan! :D

roon0 chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
This is a hot and wonderful story which I read in one sitting. You have not updated in a fair while but I hope one day you will finish this excellent story. :-)
B. Martin chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
LOVE the spider monkey reference! I always thought it was a weird line
B. Martin chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Yay! I was getting so sad! Needed a dash of happy!
2,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »