Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
lola84 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Wait, I'm confused... did Edward sleep with Tanya while he was away? Because that will seriously make me puke right here on my couch...
lola84 chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
I'm rereading this... it's so dark. I've forgotten how dark it was (and I write some pretty dark, perverse stuff!). :) Are you going to finish it someday?
Stillheartdeep chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
It would have been really polite if you let us know that this story was on hiatus or something. I hope you are well.
Twiheart9609 chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
OMG AWESOME STORY! I freaking read the whole thing in one night and now the sun is rising.. ahahhaa xD

It started out really freaky though.. really captivating :) I was kinda scared haha . but like, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story plot with the Volturi (especially that bit with the fountain and everything) and Tanya and everyone.. honestly, this could beat out the actual books ;)

I'm guessing you won't update any sooner since it's been ages but you've just got a new fan! :D

roon0 chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
This is a hot and wonderful story which I read in one sitting. You have not updated in a fair while but I hope one day you will finish this excellent story. :-)
B. Martin chapter 12 . 3/31/2010
LOVE the spider monkey reference! I always thought it was a weird line
B. Martin chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Yay! I was getting so sad! Needed a dash of happy!
B. Martin chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
I really like this story, and you're a great writer, but Cascada! SAVAGE GARDEN!
B. Martin chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Now thats just plain torture!
B. Martin chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Ah, I get it now. Nicely worked out
B. Martin chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Definitely loving Edward in this. As I think it was written before BD finding some of the vampire things odd, but great characterisation
naomi chapter 25 . 3/25/2010
All giddy, i likie :D
RogueHales chapter 25 . 3/24/2010
hahhaha that last part made me laugh.. love the story update soon...
I Love Darkward Devil chapter 25 . 3/14/2010

I think that you Story is Fantastic. I love It.

I from Spain, and I have a Question for you.

The account I have is stories like this. We are looking for the best and yours is one that we seek.

Do you give your permission to translate it into Spanish?

We would put it is a translation and you are the owner. There will be all the conditions that you say. I hope that answers.

Sorry if there grammatical mistakes, but as I said earlier, I speak Spanish.

Answer me please. Greetings.

Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
Wow! That would have been the perfect ending! xD

Happy edward, bella and they leave 4 hunting, how lovley ending is that? :)

BUt I'm overjoyed that you have written more :D