Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
MissBookQueen chapter 25 . 5/13/2010
One hell of a story !
Emo Fanpire chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
You need to finish this! Its really good...
Yonniilita chapter 25 . 5/3/2010
OMG!
I really loved it ! like all your other stories .. I have been up sense last night just to finish your chapters I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! and I laugh to .. so damn much cuz how you really hated tanja like I did and did does little funny things with the characters .. I meen you are like a god-author right now!
And I wonder .. does it stop here or will you keep gooning .. i meen I have to know how this will end .. 3
And by the way Im SO TEAM EDWARD 2 :D 3
TRob chapter 25 . 5/2/2010
Robsten4erver-r chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, that's so cool guy!
joy chapter 25 . 4/27/2010
hi. great fanfic. it's been a long time since the last chapter. where are you?
Kiss007 chapter 25 . 4/23/2010
FAB! So brilliant love this chapter Funny endin!
emovampyreseer chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
LOVE IT!
MyPenNameIs chapter 25 . 4/18/2010
AMAZING! write more! i LOVE it! it was so funny when he walked in on them. I know you wrote this on and i really wish you'd update there as well so that more people are introduced to your amazing story. this time what if charlie is lead to believe that none of the pranking, the sex, the breaking of the room, the sexy moans - you get the point - was just a dream? or maybe he doesn't remember from the day she became a vampire? or he think that he is a werewolf and goes mad? and thinks her being a vampire is true and the forks people put him in a asylum? but i really don't think charlie deserves that you know? whaetever, great story!
yadira06 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
uhmm yeah i red your A/N well I know it probably was written a couple of months ago but Im really sorry some people can be really mean and rude but never mind them your doing a great job and just ignore them! I really like this story and Im relly curious as how Edward is masking everything!
yadira06 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
really? wtf? ew! tanya is idont have words! haha
yadira06 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
ok I really dont want to like this story...yeah but /i cant help it is so WRONG yet I dont care jaja...loving it
yadira06 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ok so I have only read one chapter... but ok that was HOT! and awesome! I love Darkward
lola84 chapter 20 . 4/15/2010
I'm kind of concerned that Edward is being a spineless little prick here. Does he ever learn to stop running away?
lola84 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Wait, I'm confused... did Edward sleep with Tanya while he was away? Because that will seriously make me puke right here on my couch...
2,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »