Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
Sweet.

I love it.

Yay Crazy Edward!
Scholgirl29 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
LOVE IT UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
OMFG this is so great! I love dark fics like this when couples like bella and edward have the man get so possessives and dark and controlling, its so wonderful! I love it! CONTINUE!
myshadoww chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Edward is extremely scary in this story. This story is so different. Intriguing. ]

Can't wait for more )
is a real girl chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
that was totally paranormal! holy cheese sticks I cannot wait for more my friend you are delightfully for the sake of man kind keep this story going
Rosette-Cullen chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Oh god! I love this. It's so messed up, but so enticing. You are a genius!
psychodancechick89 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Wow, this is intense...and very addicting!
Chaotic-Cullen chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Omg, I love it, it gives a new twist to the way Edward acts and the way we picture him, a great story so far! Amazing, keep it up!

-Chaotic_Cullen X x
jadasmine chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I'm hooked. More please... soon.
steph chapter 1 . 5/28/2008

was

SO

fucking

hot.

AH. i can only wait til the next. DAM.

im not gonna lie- that was a straight up turn on
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
All I can say is, that was incredible! I can't wait to see where this story goes and how it plays out.
QTPieCrystal chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
HOT! HOT! HOT!

SEXY! SEXY! SEXY!

And as Britney would say, "Gimme Gimme More!"

LOL!

Keep the chapters coming.
sirodro chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OH MY GOSH...I need to go find my husband, NOW! YOU ARE TRULEY GIFTED in the art of writing. This story is flippin amazing feeding this addict of anything twilight! PLEASE keep it coming love! I have read your latest update...can't WAIT for more! Now, must find my man!
sirodro chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
WOW! That was truely amazing, very well written and oh so deliciously explicit! THANK YOU! Keep it coming love! I can't wait to see where this story goes. I truely hope for a lemony romantic conclusion...eventully, NO RUSH! This is too good for words!
chelsea-chee chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Cool, yet very evil at the same time. I love it! hehe! Anyway, great update & can't wait for the next one! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
2,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 171 178 179 180 181 182 183 .. Last Next »