Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
bellawhitlock51 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008

That was so fukn great!

Please continue!

Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, I'm shaking in excitement.

darlasdimple chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
OMG i can't wait for the next chapter! this story was HOT.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Dun dun DUN! Ooh! I'm getting goosebumps, I can't wait for more! Please update with this most wonderfully-dark story soon! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
MaRiaLe B chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wow! this edward is so different but so HOT at the same time! im excited 2 read more chapters!
Muirn Beatha Dans chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow. This Edward makes me shiver.. in a good way P I'm excited to read more chapters!
indigenousbleu chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
:O loved this
Shante17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
OH..MY...GOSH...Edward is mad sadistic...I hope he starts to act normal soon because I don't think Bella is gonna love him when he acts like that...except for the pleasuring part..I know Bella liked that,lol!
AllyR chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Whoa...that was awesome! It's dark, and exciting, and...HAWT! lol I can tell I'm really going to enjoy this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update again soon!
DiamondSkin chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
My god, Edward is positively EVIL! What the hell happened to him?

longlostcullen chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
whoa. Is wrong of me to like the dark, obsessive and controlling Edward better than the Edward we all know and love? I don't think so. Continue on in this brilliance. I love it.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was definitely dark but very interesting! I can't wait to read more and find out what's going on with Edward. Keep it going!
Masochisim chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Come on! Please update! Soon! It was amazing, OOC (which I like) and dark...exactly what a lot of people would describe me as... In other words, the PERFECT story...
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Woo, that was hot! Love love love dark and dangerous Edward. Update soon :-)
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Good lord and apples! This is amazing! I'm not sure whether to take a cold shower or get on my knees and beg you for more. This is absolutely frickin' fantastic! -
2,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 172 179 180 181 182 183 Next »