Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
sirodro chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OH MY GOSH...I need to go find my husband, NOW! YOU ARE TRULEY GIFTED in the art of writing. This story is flippin amazing feeding this addict of anything twilight! PLEASE keep it coming love! I have read your latest update...can't WAIT for more! Now, must find my man!
sirodro chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
WOW! That was truely amazing, very well written and oh so deliciously explicit! THANK YOU! Keep it coming love! I can't wait to see where this story goes. I truely hope for a lemony romantic conclusion...eventully, NO RUSH! This is too good for words!
chelsea-chee chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Cool, yet very evil at the same time. I love it! hehe! Anyway, great update & can't wait for the next one! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Bookworm365 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Holy Hell.

Can we get a shower started here or what?

Very nice, very dark.

I've always loved my men sadistic ;)
Ksangi chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Wel, it's obvious Edward lied about many things. For instance being a virgin. WHAT happened to him?
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
oh wow cold shower time
indigenousbleu chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
wow

so is eddie gonna b like this the hole stor-ee?
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
OH MY GOD

THAT WAS SO INTENSE!

is he ALLOWED to be that hot n delicious even tho hes a fukcing sadistic mofo haha

I CANT HELP BUT LOVE IT!

i really wont be able to get over this story for my life lol

jeez

id switch bella spots ANYYDAY

i love how rough he is

its ridiculously alluring ;]

goodness this story is amazing

anybody can seriously get off on this LOL mm good stuff ahaha

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I LOVED IT!

FANTASTIC!

~Bella~
Mrs.IsabellaSwanCullen chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, I'm shaking in excitement.

AH!

Continue!
darlasdimple chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
OMG i can't wait for the next chapter! this story was HOT.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Dun dun DUN! Ooh! I'm getting goosebumps, I can't wait for more! Please update with this most wonderfully-dark story soon! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
MaRiaLe B chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wow! this edward is so different but so HOT at the same time! im excited 2 read more chapters!
Muirn Beatha Dans chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow. This Edward makes me shiver.. in a good way P I'm excited to read more chapters!
indigenousbleu chapter 1 . 5/25/2008