Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
FallingInLoveInDecember chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Very unique, different story. I love it so far and I am only on chapter 9! Thank you for posting such an interesting story! I always search for what seems forever to try to find a story that draws me in, and this one did just that from the first paragraph!
Allyb chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
I am loving this story so much, spent my entire weekend reading it in between stacks of homework, lol. Keep writing can't wait to see what happens next!
ashh12 chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Good god I know it's been like three/four years since this was updated so you probably don't even care but this story is fantastic, your writing is fantastic. I had read this at the time and then I was off the site until about a week ago. But if you ever decide to come back to finish this story that would be great. I can't even fathom hoe you thought up the plot but it's so original and I just can't even begin to explain how much I love your writing. I was gunna write it on ch25 but it said I had already reviewed so it's here.
alejandra chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Hi, sorry I did not review before, it is just that I could not stop reading, I happen to love darkward but not those in which he doesnt admitt his love for Bellá, in this case I like the Tanya factor (poor lady, she is actually polite in the book, but we tend to use her character as a cruel person) I like your choice of Jake, that, and a Sam that is still friendly, but over all, I LOVE THAT THERE IS NO BABY.
josayow chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
i know its been 4 years... but im still hopefull,
PLEASEEE UPDATE
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
please update
Kanny1 chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
Just read ch 25. Judging ny the date of your last update I presume this story has been forgotten. Maybe a note to readers at chapter 1 would have saved me a lot of time. Shame. It was good.
savinka97 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
i've read this a long time ago, i'm continuing reading it and i'm asking you sincerely PLEASE FINISH IT! Even if it's like one chapter it'd be enough! PLEAASE!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Damn
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Who doesn't have fantasied about that.
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Oh my Edward
deisy.valdez.12 chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Hahahahaha charlie fainted! I wish I could know what happened! Great story!
EvanescenceChick chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
I'm sorry to do this to you, but Tanya has no actual power. I got the Twilight Illustrated Guide a few days ago, so I couldn't resist pulling it out when I read your note. Here's what the book says: "She does not possess a quantifiable ability." It said the same thing about those of the Cullens who also do not possess an ability; however, I do remember Edward saying in Twilight (the first book) that despite not having a power, a person could consider some of their personality traits to be powers of their own. Carlisle with his compassion, Esme's love, Emmet's strength, and so on. I guess we can say that Tanya is just extra seductive LOL. Sorry to rain on your parade :( But I love this fic! Too bad it's been years since you updated. I doubt you'll read my message, much less finish this. Good luck with your life!
LouLouCullen chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
I get that Charlie is her dad...but honestly...can't he tell his daughter is different! If that were my dad...I would have told him I would be packing my stuff myself and leave! I like every chapter but this one ..sorry. How did Charlie not question her about what happened? It just doesn't fit for me. Will keep reading though! ;)
Spatulaxoxo chapter 12 . 11/13/2012