Reviews for I'll Eat You Alive
jk chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
he gave his virginity to Tanya?
omg

that's soooo gross
mr I needed someone...ewww
Edwards used up...next vampire
bella needs someone new...Edwards got vampire aids
jk chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
bella acts like she doesn't want It only to give in every time...whats the point?
jk chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
that was bellas first time but I don't think it was Edwards...what was he doing whilst he was away?
jk chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
I find it strange that Edward isn't more broken up about what he did to bella
he made her his whore...he was engaged to Tanya! h lost his virginity to Tanya
and he doesn't even thnk about
the real Edward would think about it
jk chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
like they would all sit back while he cheated on his MATE and like they would let Tanya stay with them and shed go to school
just rip her fucking head off already

I cant believe he lost his virginity to Tanya...so fucking gross
jk chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
like Tanya would stick around to go to school...and like the cullens would let Tanya do that...theyd rip her fucking head off..
shit I thought this story was about vampires...guess not
FallingInLoveInDecember chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Very unique, different story. I love it so far and I am only on chapter 9! Thank you for posting such an interesting story! I always search for what seems forever to try to find a story that draws me in, and this one did just that from the first paragraph!
Allyb chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
I am loving this story so much, spent my entire weekend reading it in between stacks of homework, lol. Keep writing can't wait to see what happens next!
ashh12 chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Good god I know it's been like three/four years since this was updated so you probably don't even care but this story is fantastic, your writing is fantastic. I had read this at the time and then I was off the site until about a week ago. But if you ever decide to come back to finish this story that would be great. I can't even fathom hoe you thought up the plot but it's so original and I just can't even begin to explain how much I love your writing. I was gunna write it on ch25 but it said I had already reviewed so it's here.
alejandra chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
Hi, sorry I did not review before, it is just that I could not stop reading, I happen to love darkward but not those in which he doesnt admitt his love for Bellá, in this case I like the Tanya factor (poor lady, she is actually polite in the book, but we tend to use her character as a cruel person) I like your choice of Jake, that, and a Sam that is still friendly, but over all, I LOVE THAT THERE IS NO BABY.
josayow chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
i know its been 4 years... but im still hopefull,
PLEASEEE UPDATE
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
please update
Kanny1 chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
Just read ch 25. Judging ny the date of your last update I presume this story has been forgotten. Maybe a note to readers at chapter 1 would have saved me a lot of time. Shame. It was good.
savinka97 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
i've read this a long time ago, i'm continuing reading it and i'm asking you sincerely PLEASE FINISH IT! Even if it's like one chapter it'd be enough! PLEAASE!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 7 . 3/12/2013