Reviews for Love Song
Ganbatte Kudasai chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Great story! I don't think there's anything I can mention that your lovely reviewers haven't already, but I did notice that for the characters, you chose Lily Luna rather than Lily Evans Potter. Because such a pairing of Snape and Harry's daughter would be, though possibly lovely, entirely impossible in the timeline excluding time travel, I felt compelled to mention it. If it was intentional, I'm enjoying the time paradox implications that Lily Luna was transported to the past, and Harry's mother was also his daughter. : ) I hope you will keep writing in the future. I really did enjoy it. : )
MissSunMessage chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
That was very good, and I don't know if you'll ever update it, since I see it was last written in 2009, but I'd love to read more. :)
Laguna chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Read part one and love it. Especially the last sentence. "In a moment, Hogwarts finally became home."

Going on to part two.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Very deep but accurate depiction of Severus Snape. You gave him a soft side we can relate to. Brilliant!
Rachel Indeed chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I really enjoyed this - I always enjoy your stories. This chapter was not at all what I expected from the title, it provided a nice twist; I'd forgotten that, for Snape, feeling young again would be terrible. I like your idea that not just Severus, but all the Death Eaters hated Pettigrew in secret for resurrecting the war. And I particularly loved the line "in the hopes that this time he’d hear a fateful secret and give it to the right side." Beautifully written.

Thank you!
the raccoon chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
great. just stellar. please right more often.
shyfoxling chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Ah, Severus; the magic is in your blood anyway.

I think I didn't notice before that you were using "Love Song". I love the Cure. :)

I agree with the reviewer who said these are longer than drabbles, which is usually reserved for exactly 100 words. I'd call these "ficlets", personally.
Pooky The Kid chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
The first chapter didn't have a lot of dialog, but I still liked reading it. If you write more, I will read it.
Rachel Indeed chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Very interesting chapter! I never thought I'd find Lily re-entrenching him in Slytherin by using beautifully anti-Slytherin logic. It's twisted and fascinating, how in insisting on his own self-worth, she's really pleading for him to recognize that of Muggleborns, too. He seems to have come away without understanding her half of the argument, of course. But I'm glad she gave him the freedom to grieve for his mother and at the same time to move a little bit beyond his heritage.

I'm so glad you're writing about these characters - I love your work!
The Fuzy Llama chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
I was surprised that Lily was so engrossed in her argument that she left Severus just sitting there with that letter and that black seal... Sometimes it's hard to remember that they are sitting at different tables. _;

He'd stared at her incredulously.

That's my favorite part, emphasized by the changing paragraphs each time. He could have said "What, you're calling my mother's death silly?" but, nope, he's still on it about the bloodlines. :) This was an interesting chapter, not something I would have expected, but good.
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
The way you write Severus is wonderful... _ I still kind of miss the Draco-Hermione connection (before it was way not canon), but Lily/Severus is nice, too... And I like how when they're 11 years old you don't have to go so much into the physical romance of it. It's two people whose worlds are made brighter because they are in it together. Or something. I guess what I'm saying is the same feeling as the opening quote, "You make me feel like I am home again." It's the way that just one person going out of his/her way to be kind to me can make me feel terribly, wonderfully happy.

["...he couldn't be bothered sitting with him for a third hour running. It wasn't that he didn't like him, it was just-" LoL. I love the way you build up to that. :) ]
OrangeRose chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I love it, but why was Lily mad? I'm confused: what did she know?

OrangeRose chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Read it, Love it, Reviewing it.
kirameru1701 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Very pretty.
wazlibsgrl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
that was sweet. I can't wait for more!