Reviews for Good Taste
Ioik chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Even if turians can't eat human food because of that lexo acid business I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Well written!
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
You know, just to be a dick; Human food can cause a severe allergic reaction in Turians that can be fatal if not immediately treated.

CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw, it's cute. Sorry, I have nothing constructive to say. '(
Fire Dragoon chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I'm not in the habit of leaving short reviews, but I can't find much of anything to pick on here.

Present tense is usually very hard to pull off, but I think you had excellent execution. It keeps the story light and allows it to flow better: it almost makes the time go quicker, and for some reason, this compliments the story very well. I don't think it would work with a multi-chapter, but a oneshot like this is perfect.

I think your characterization was spot-on. Can't claim to know much of your Shep, but she isn't a sissy and that suits my own personal tastes. You've got Garrus's voice and that's pretty hard, apparently, and you've even kept him a little bit...wimpy, I guess, is the word. Well, not really, but in the game he would bow to yours opinions and I appreciated that there was even a smidge of that. (It's a compliment, I swear!)

For cons, I only have a few nitpicks. Like the reviewer below said, Garrus wouldn't be able to eat that pizza. He'd either have it pass through with no nutrient absorbtion or, at worst, end up croaking. It's not that big of an issue, and would've been entirely avoided if she'd gotten TWO pizzas. Gluttony wins again! :D

There were a few tiny grammatical errors, but I'm thinking they're more from style, since you seem to have a good grasp on the language.

In summary, very good story. Would recommend.
Meiza chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
For the moment, we are going to ignore the fact that, strictly speaking, Turian digestive tracts are not designed to handle amino-acid based foods like pizza.

Charming and funny. I like Garrus' observance that his mere thinking of the word 'cute' is enough to pain his father. And he's so in character, especially with how 'underwhelmed' he is.
Juna Maleus chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Cute. _
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, that's awesome. I haven't played the game yet (waiting on my PC edition pre-order to arrive) but I know almost all the characters. This is just great, and it's a shame I just had lunch... otherwise I'd want pizza, too!
Turpis117 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That..was...interesting?, but still great job none the less.
Emperor Al-Cygnus chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Part 2: Garrus has an allergic reaction (seriously Turians can't eat human food and vice versa

Still cute
Arae Arca chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
"A pause. His only response is to take another bite, this time much larger, and she sits up straight in glorious victory."

Lol! I can just imagine that. I love it!
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww... Very cute. Great job! :)
themapples chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Ah... cute indeed. very simple and sweet
GOWnerd chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Turians can't eat the food that humans, salariens and asari do, something to do with amino acids. Otherwise, exellent!