Reviews for Watching You Watching Me
Sena Jung chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for writing this, I really liked it!
Sugar Rush chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Yay! I was looking for a uke Mello and I found this so thank you! You're story is great and I loved how you made it into a mini competition between the two boys and Near take control attitude was so hot! Hope you write more uke Mello!
sleepey.TODD chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved how mello saw near dripping wt (i guess) i laughed a little. that has got to be the most embarrassing thing. moaning ur rivals name. i liked the first chapter.
Yaoi-Luver o.O chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Nyah haha, a little ooc but thats just what I think. ~smiles~ loved it! ~smiles again~
simply-a-freak chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
First MxN(seme) that didn't make me want to throw up.

It was pretty good.

Thanks~ .b
AlienAbduction chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Well i very much enjoyed that story ]
V-2-D-M chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Of course it was written by a fangirl...thats why we're here ok 'hey' and thats also why she wrote a sequel 'watching you betray me' so there was more maybe you should read that before bringing up something we all already know...

Lol, aneesh you commented on the wrong series.

Anyway, sorry about the vent. Love the story and the fan girl stuff... x
hey chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
but ya i think needs character/relationship development between mello. they can't just randomly like each other all of a sudden

otherwise, its just all silly fangirl stuff/writing and yea (even tho im one too) which can be bothersome and less interesting. :[

just my honest opinion tho. :]
hey chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
hm, it was okay.

definitely a super /fangirl/ who wrote this tho
aneesh chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
30th review,, I'm totaly stalking you p

This was sucha good series, id love 2 see what matt's like as L haha,

Pleease doanother like this, you keep me so entertained xx
Liscute00 chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
very sweet. I like how that ended.
GayItachi chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i am lucky my mom trusts me a lot more then my brother becvause i bursted out laughting me and my mello obbesed gf( you are (me) near if you ask her) were reading this we fell out of the chair
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
*dances* Omg omg omg SemeNear! You know how rare it is to find SemeNearUkeMello? *_* I love Near as the seme but it's so damn hard to find x.x I mean come on people mello's fiesty and all but he's just so uke! ; I loved this you should so do a mpreg sequel! *_* mpreg mello xD ignore me please lol just ranting ty for the fanfic I'm so happy! *dances more*
Shikirou chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
There were grammatical mistakes throughout the story, but it was a very good nonetheless. I like how they made it into a competition like everything else and how Mello was Uke for once! I really enjoyed reading this story and I think MelloxNear is much too underrated, because this was hot. :]

I'm With Gameboy chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
aw! :3 so cute and sexy.

i don't really like mello as uke, but this story was an exeption!