Reviews for Might Break You
viximarie chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Another amazing sibling fic! Heart wrenching, but in a good way. This story was simply fantastic.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow... that was very touching. I can really see your portrayal of this actually happening in a war, if not in canon, at least definitely in that world. Very sad and touching, but you covered the siblings' strength and relationship really well too. Thanks for sharing. :)
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
You're right, there needs to be more sibling fics here. Just because they're too cool like that.

About your story - love it. Love. It. So many people have done Katara/their mom or Sokka/Hakoda stuff, but to find a story about Sokka and his mother is rare. The way you wrote it from Katara's perspective was added bonus points; very ingenuitive on your part. :) The way you described everyone and everything happening, their reactions, Hakoda and Sokka and Bato and even Gran-Gran, they were so in-character it's almost frightening. The way you portrayed each and every one of them makes it so believable, and it makes them seem all the more human.

I suppose I'm biased, being a die-hard Sokka fan and all. But I truly did enjoy your fiction; very smartly written, well thought out, and rounded out quite nicely. Great ending, by the way. I love your work here.

Until next time,

~3VAD127
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
A very moving tale, that really works as a companion piece to 'Between the Lines', even if it is set a little earlier. Grief can effect different people in different ways, some people can withdraw into themselves, while others lash out without thinking. So Hakoda and Sokka's reactions seemed very believable, and the fact that they just let the unresolved tensions fade away was, for me, the saddest part of the story.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow, this was a really powerful story. I've read many versions of what happened on that day the Fire Nation attacked, but this one will definitely stay with me.
Herpestidae chapter 1 . 5/21/2008