Reviews for Prospecting
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very in character I aprove, I like how all your storys always have an age apropate tone (this one had a exprenced slowness while the younger generations move really fast)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
you could write a sequel with the next generation...
the blanket chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I like your world so much more than Kishimoto's. And it doesn't hurt that I could picture the places you referred to in my mind's eye, as I read.

Loved the entire series. :)
encyser chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
It's quite dry. Not overly dramatic, yet not at all dull. It's like one of those scenes you read from a Danielle Steel or Judith Krantz novel. If it were longer maybe it could be a novel. It sure has the potential to be a bestseller. Or a TV special.
InosBane chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aw...this was really really great!
seafoam-pulse chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Have I told you how much I love your New York series? It's gorgeous.
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was GREAT! I loved it so much! Please you have to write more! Or maybe you can write another chapter! I loved that! All the details I could see it all! :)
Philyra chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh, I love Jiraiya/Tsunade, and you did this so very well! I always love their banter, and you managed to capture them perfectly in this different setting, as you have with all of the couple in the series. Great job!
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is indeed very sweet and nice mature, bringing a graceful 'close' to this series. I do hope there will additional stories that you add at your discretion though, as all these stories were very sweet and fun to read.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great writing. I loved it, I thought they were both in character and I loved the Jiraiya/Tsunade. It's sad that the New York series is over. It's been good.
greensapphire chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
wow this was well written I loved it I love the whole idea of the new york society, omg i loved jiraiya in this he was so cocky and gentlemen like at the same time yay! foe tsunade and jiraiya all i have to say is finally great job i loved it
solfire chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aw. Tha was adorable!

I love this series! You should seriously do an ensemble piece with all of them :D
aznjtgirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
CUTE )

and rather naughty there at the end lol.

im likin it

keep up the goodwork. its been excellent so far.
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Magnificent story, beautifully done.

I love how the two of them play off one another, the feel of them together and that they have been that way for a long time.

Good luck & best wishes,