Reviews for Anything but Slytherin
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12h
Dear IP82:

Now I have a vision of one of the Weasley twins, when addressed with this "Fiat lux" greeting, brightly replying, "Et facta est lux!" and waiting to see if any of their peers get it.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
ShadowOne chapter 1 . 10/13
Like how you have the light side become the extreme and turn into a EVIL side with it's willful killing of those in the dark house...

MAGIC IS NOT PLEASE THAT IT HAS BEEN PREVERTED, JUDGEMENT IS COMING. THE SO CALLED LIGHT SIDE IS ABOUT TO LOSE THEIR MAGIC...

JUST LIKE THE FORCE, MAGIC MUST BE BALANCE. BOTH POWERS MUST BE BALANCE. ONE CANNOT HAVE ONE POWER BE THE DOMINATE ONE LEST THAT POWER TURNS INTO A EVIL SIDE...

DUMBLEDORE IS A EVIL LIGHT LORD AKA DARK LORD OF THE EVIL ONE... HAIL HYDRA!
SapphireTheFourth chapter 1 . 9/28
Wow, new perspeive...really cool
Chilling, please write more chapters to this story i am dying to know what house harry got into. It would be interesting how harry, hermione and ron and the others will turn out living in this kind of society. Will they be the golden trio that we know from the books or a darker trio. I am also curious how harry and hermione will react coming from the muggle world to this darker magical world and how much harder it is.
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 5/13
Actually, this scenario was far more likely after the 2nd War.

People let those guys get off easily after the 1st time. This time, they were more likely to go overboard. Considering how badly the children were tortured at Hogwarts, we could expect THOUSANDS of infuriated citizens of magical Britain to thoroughly tear Death Eaters from limb to limb.
1066wthec chapter 1 . 5/3
kv jv
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 4/23
The thing I really don't get is that the hat doesn't know about what happens to the kids that get sorted into Slytherin. None of the kids are thinking "They'll take/bind my magic if you sort me into Slytherin"?
Yikes
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 3/19
OMG. SO. SCARY. Your story gave me chills. Incredible. And inspirational. Thank you :)
BeccaRave chapter 1 . 3/10
chills
Grumpr chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow, this blew me away! The society you portrayed here sounds truly horrifying. I wasn't expecting a ' the light won' dystopia so that was an interesting twist. I wonder if people might have had more mercy for Harry being sorted Slytherin due to his heritage but I do kind of like how you left the ending ambiguous.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 1/21
This is quite possibly the most evil thing ever. Well done.
sparklysparklrs chapter 1 . 1/2
im shocked... like this is sooo good... no great... scratch that amazing... and that ending was so... perfect..
killer50671 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Dark, but very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016