Reviews for Anything but Slytherin
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 3/19
OMG. SO. SCARY. Your story gave me chills. Incredible. And inspirational. Thank you :)
BeccaRave chapter 1 . 3/10
chills
Grumpr chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow, this blew me away! The society you portrayed here sounds truly horrifying. I wasn't expecting a ' the light won' dystopia so that was an interesting twist. I wonder if people might have had more mercy for Harry being sorted Slytherin due to his heritage but I do kind of like how you left the ending ambiguous.
mugglesftw chapter 1 . 1/21
This is quite possibly the most evil thing ever. Well done.
XxShequifexX chapter 1 . 1/2
im shocked... like this is sooo good... no great... scratch that amazing... and that ending was so... perfect..
killer50671 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Dark, but very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Damn fantastic!

Weasley's "noble roots".
*snort*
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Damn. Maybe Voldemort should have won in this AU. This light side is horrifying.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Ouch.

Although I'm surprised that one of the Slytherin kids hasn't accidental magicked the whole school into oblivion by now.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Dear god, someone needs to tell the Hat what happens to Slytherins.
Isn't it supposed to read people's minds or something?
stoptheplith chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
that was really good, a very interesting alternative. thanks
SapphiK chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This gave me chills. I want to read more, and I'm a little sad it's a oneshot.
Heavenian chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I usually do not go for one shots, but this one... This is intense. Well done.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Good concept. Really could happen. But I imagine the turning point towards AU should have been the death of Dumbledore. According to the canon, he was the difference between a full blown war and light side marginally maintaining the upper hand. The Hogwarts War and heavy casualties could have resulted after his death. Without his benevolent influence, after the Voldermort's death, a bitter light side (due to heavy losses) would have leaned towards heavy-handed vindictive treatment to dark side.
Chimera Eyes chapter 1 . 2/16/2016