Reviews for Happy Birthday Fro
jennylovescastle chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
I love it. Especialy the end. i love that they talked about fro. :) would like to read more. :)
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Lol i really like it so far. Really a good one. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
jajajajajaja muy bueno no se si continuara pero deberia.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
That's funny
starxphiler54 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Oh, I totally enjoyed this one. Frohike was priceless. Lizzy a breathe of fresh air, in Frohike's world. Mulder his usual jealous ass attitude and Scully as always questioning her own sexuality. This one was a pleasure indeed.
ProperlyPrim18 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh good God. This story is wonderful. Please, please, please update it soon. I am in stitches over here. Just the right amount of...everything. I cannot wait to read on! Great job!
stretchingthelimits chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
hahaha. i have to say, i think i wasn't fooled. not to say that it wasn't a great story to read! seeing mulder's reactions were amusing enough. great job!
The X-Filer chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
LMAO I loved it! especially the last line... :) oh that was so good! great, excellent work! keep it up! :)
SidleMyIdol1 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
It was energizing and awesome!

"When the hell did Frohike try and kiss you?" HAHAHA :D
enpauriel chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I can't believe you're in New York! Hoping you're having a fantastic time. :D And please go ahead and send me stories!

You know I loved this fic (I think I start all my reviews that way :D) and that you completely threw me with the misdirection. It's a very, very good piece of writing and I greatly enjoyed it. Mulder is very lucky Scully is such a forgiving person, but you have to laugh at that kind of misunderstanding!
Dedlock chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
cute:D more pls:D
TheDistractedWriter chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
i need to read more! please keep going!
parmakai66 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Its scandalous that while you are on your vacation you are writing fan fiction! (I guess I'm equally at fault, I took my lap top to the water park when I was "monitoring" Kevin's neices!) Hope NY was cool...

As for the story ... cute! Loved the bathroom eavesdropping and yea ... you had me for a minute. I guess my only comment is where exactly are Mulder and Scully off too?
Silverdamocles chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nice one twighlight . hurry and post the rest.
osulover chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great storyline! Can't wait for updates!