Reviews for The First Law Of Energy
Lopithecus chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
This was so sad and very well written. I had a feeling that Naruto was dying half way through the second chapter (once the spasms were mentioned) but I couldn't stop reading.

I knew the last line in this chapter was going to be something like that as soon as Naruto wished for Gaara to stay happy. I mean, who can tell someone they love who is dying that they'll be happy and not be lying? Of course, you're going to be sad and depressed. There's no way of getting around it.

Very good story. I loved it so much.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy your story ish sadddddddddddddddddddddd nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu made me cry your meany
kiki2222 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Love this story!:)
Mantinas chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
This was really good.
Venus914 chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Gawd...i cried. So sweet. ) Good job!
Evan Sabaku chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
I had a massive heartbreak reading the end of this story...*tears*
MadaMag chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
I love such sappy fics.

Thanks for sharing.
smiley95 chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
dude im seriously crying rite now

usually i wld cry of happiness but this one made meh cry kuz of the sadness omg awzum story~~ ! i really truly LOVE this story!
G-dot chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
The build of the tension was interesting and the characterization seems to be true to the Canon series; although, Naruto was dejectedly slumped for the whole while Gaara knew that he was about to die soon. Not that it was out of place. This makes sense due to the stress and/or fatigue that seemed to rack his body. He kept true to his cheerful and hyperactive self when ranting about something not Shinobi-like, e.g., the princess wagon.

The theme was on the spot the entire time. This made for the best ending of all- with my favorite quote that I have read for today.

"I lied to you," he whispered. "I will live our lives but there is no way to be happy with only half a heart."

Shit. That line rocks! (Sorry for the curse... You just move me so.)
hanakisa chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
that was such a sad story! it was great though!
Nightmother chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
poor naruto he died happy yes? ~sob~
Eggenoot chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Damn...
JadePrincess chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
*Crys* that was amazing and sad at the same time. very well written too. i loved it. Keep Writing
Kagami Ikazawa chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
That was so beatiful. I'm crying right now. That was so heart renching that it was heartbreaking to read this story. Well done.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
*groans and tries not to cry* that is by far the most sweet, tragic, and wonderfully written NaruGaa/GaaNaru ficlet. you are a genius, my friend. it's short, but the length suits it. too much and it would have dragged on, i think; a story like this could do that. but you did a fantastic job. this is probably one of my favorite little fics now. :D