Reviews for The Only Thing She Ever Feared
Slaidback chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Good story, would not call it nice, but good.
sjrodgers108yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
loved it thanks
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Stunning, well done
cimba chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
ooooh *sniff* this is really, really powerful, especially the last few lines. I cant get enough harry/ginny, so id love to see her reaction to his being alive after all!
aeramus chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very good. You got Luna's and Ginny's personalities pretty much spot on, and their fears were plausible and realistic. Loved Ginny's reaction to seeing Harry "dead" in Hagrid's arms...their relationship is just so darn adorable! Not to mention I just can't get enough of people lovin' on Harry, sweet boy that he is.

Oh, also: "And remember, this is for posterity, so…be honest." Was not expecting this. You're my hero for knowing that line! ;)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Good story! I think you did very well with their fears.
dazzledgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Perfect! I know JK portrays Ginny as this really strong, independent character, but I really think you've got her down. This felt like I was reading a HP book, and Luna makes me giggle. :] Good job!
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love the last sentence. It's really good-the whole story.

I like Luna's fear, it's really in sync with her personality.

Heehee. Really good story.

CKC
DidSomebodySayDracoMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, I actually really liked this! There I was, just randomly looking for a story about Harry and Ginny being together, and I stumbled across this! I think you're an very good writer. The writing quality on this website is usually pretty average, but that was very good! Well done, it was short, sharp and slightly sweet! I really liked it and I hope you'll do more!
juniperwing chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is one of the few fics I've read that have kept Luna in character.

Besides that, amazing job. I think their fears reflect them perfectly.
Penelope Richmond chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved this! It's really nice to see QUALITY writing on this site occasionally... unfortunately, it doesn't happen all that often.

Like everyone else is said, I liked your characteristion, especially of Ginny and her despair.

I'd just like to point out that I don't think the 12:01 thing is correct - before Harry goes to the forest again, he says it's "a few hours from dawn" or something like that. And not long after the moment you've described, Harry defeats Voldemort just as the sun comes up. But anyway, enough criticism - your story is fantastic and is definitely going to be favourited!
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love this, especially how you personified Ginny and Luna. That last line really is powerful.

And I love Luna's boggart. Very characteristic of her.

Very nice job, and brilliantly written. I wish I could write a longer review...

:D
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
oh love it. perfect, really really good. i like Luna's fear, it fits her.
TheHorcruxHunter chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow, this is really powerful and sad. Wonderful flow of words, too. I really like it! :D
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aw. Hm, I think I'll go look up DH from Ginny's POV... I'd like to see what she was thinking in the fight.

Really good fic. Now I'm all depressed...:(