Reviews for Not Meant To Be: A forbidden love
The Dark Crimson Blood chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Update soon I really like the story!
I can't wait to read more! O_O
Favorited and followed!
VioletCamellia chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
update soon plz! you're like,the only author with good pita ten stories that I want to read... .
VioletCamellia chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Misha x Kotarou FTW! :D
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Good fic
gazcool9269 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i really love your story please continue writing!
PiWrite chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
yayyy :)

you updated 8D

it's been like 123456789 years since the last itme you did :D
pyr0technic chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
XD LOL. I loved how you just like harassed Koboshi and then said "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"

xD Ha. well anyway...

this is one of the only good Pita-ten stories that have been really good and incharacter in my opinion, so im definetley expecting more updates -

:/ then again theres Angel Meets Goddess, the story that inspired me to join fanfiction " It hasn't been updated for over a year, now. So I hope you work on it soon, pretty please?
star babe1147 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Aren't they a little to young to be doing that type of stuff i mean hes in 7th and shes in 8th but hey its your story and overall i liked it alot
pyr0technic chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
WOOOO this was...steamay...i didnt taste lemon, but i DEFINETLEY got the SCENT! XD
PiWrite chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
...

okkkkkkkkkkk

hope you can update soooooon
DN Angel and Cardcaptor Sakura chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Kotarou and Misha really love each other but I wonder if Misha have to go back
pyr0technic chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
"Geez, poops. Late much? You'd think someone so obsessed with learning would get her much earlier." Ten-chan smirked. He never could resist the urge to tease him.

TEN-CHAN IS SO IN CHARACTER! XD
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Kotarou felt his face burn in realization that they had just been kissinng, Misha in his lap, both on his bed. The classic "this isn't what it looks like!" excuse came to mind, but of course it was. Plain as day. Then another realization hit him.

LOVED this part, it made me LMAO! XD
pyr0technic chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
wow i liked it!

but sasha was imagining them in...*improper scenorios*...? hm i wonder WHAT...nono just kidding! XD nice humor

i luv this storyima stick to it for a while.

btw, you only have 8 reviews? thats not like you, cuxie! you usually have 50 something by the third chappie! :P
PiWrite chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
YOU GET THE PERSONALITYS PERFECTLY

:D

hope you can update more