Reviews for He Wailed On
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is a very powerfully written look into Sirius' days in Azkaban. I really liked it.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
very nicely written and good interpretation of the backstory. i feel SO bad for poor sirius ;_;
Caligrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh my gosh, that's so sad! You're good. Really good. It's a good thing that wasn't shown in the movies-yet-or I'd be balling like poor little Harry.
SCS12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
As I've said before, WOW. You're really great at writing this type of thing. Please keep it up.
Chess chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
First: Can I have someone's permission to kill Peter? Eh, probably not, he's pretty essential to the storyline of the books. Shoot.

Second: I love the story, it gave me shivers. I feel so incredibly bad for Sirius.

Third: I hope Peter dies, it's his fault, damn it all! Er... perhaps I should wait to calm down before reviewing. Nah...

-Chess
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
But no one who could hear him cared.

An amazing way to end. Amazing...the people who can't here him, do they care? Does anybody care? Is anybody there? (Sorry, 1776, that was sort of coincidence...sort of) Caring only goes to the ones who understand. No one understands; therefore no one cares. Is anybody there? Time has to tell...

Altogether brilliant. I don't see Sirius as staying perfectly sane. When you're locked away, hearing others scream, that isn't quite a possibility. Loved it.
Aille chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This is a very good look at how the Dememtors affect people in Azkaban. Poor Sirius. He should have never been there. The Rat will get caught.
pegasus chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
How depressing. poor sirius.
me4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
THAT'S THE BEST STORY! It's so sad..I love Sirius and Lily and James..and Harry! And it's so sad ( But a good story! )
rocky too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
excellent! i haven't seen many fanfics from inside of azkaban. this was very well written