Reviews for Good Intentions
t chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Great! Loved it.
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011

I really loved this.

It was so cute and adorable and shfdgd worthy. Definitely a fave.
JuiceBoxRiot chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
haha i know you wrote this a long long time ago but i found it in the kairei community and just have to say it was a very enjoyable read for a rainy sunday such as this. :) loved it.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh gosh, I haven't seen anything from this fandom in forever and ever. This is just awesome as far as story and interactions go. I adore the way they're both so open and yet subtle about their relationship, and the other members plotting to get them together is hilarious in its own right.
xxasianicexx chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OMG so hilarious! three years XD love kairei love
Phoe.nyxus chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Oh my gosh.. it was so amusing to watch the others squirm!

Completely evil, but entertaining at the same time.

I love it :3
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
XD This is really amusing. I love snippets of their life together. They're having fun ALL the way and still not everyone knows about their relationship. Ahahah. Anyway, love this! Good job!
Maci-bby chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
omg, omg, omg, omg, I loved it! Ek! Haha, that ending was absolutely PERFECT. haha, it was so cute and sweet adn OMG! I'm on a total yaoi fangirl high right now. Thank you so much for creating this perfect, wonderful story. It's like a stinking gift from God or something! If God wasn't homophobic and all, ya know? Haha, but that's beside the point. I loved the whole idea and the pace and just everything, down to the last detail, was wonderful. You're a great author! Keep it up! :)

Saathi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Hahahahaha! I loved that ending! I LOLed. And LMAOed. And ROFLed. And possibly even ROFLMAOed. XD

I loved Rei and Kai together. They are teh smex, without being overly flashy. Especially when Rei put on the sexy assassin outfit... [drools] M, Rei the assassin. I wanna be his target, hahaha.

It was really funny in the ninth attempt too, where your "subtly veiled sarcasm" poked fun at all the stories that make Rei dress like a girl. Poor Rei. Haha, but I must admit, I'm a closet fan of the girly!Rei stories. Can't help's the crossdresser in me. XP

There was only one thing in the whole story I felt kinda squicky about...probably cuz I'm so set in my seme/uke ways...but yeah, the part where Kai's pretty much sitting in Rei's lap? That made me kinda uncomfortable...probably because I was thinking, "Wow, it'd be really uncomfortable to have a muscular guy like Kai sitting on your lap." Hahaha, but it was really, really funny anyway. :'D
nachtdorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Genius. You are amazing "

“I'm cold,” he said and promptly sneezed.

Oh my god, such subtle cuteness. And i admire the way you've written the whole thing quite subtly. It's damn effective and really enjoyable to read. You definitely haven't gone overboard with the blatantness, which can often make everything too evident and leave nothing to the readers own interpretation.

Mao was perfect, too. And the Rei-Kai relationship, the way you've portrayed is totally perfect, too. Great work and characterization.

Oh, and this comment was pretty genius, too:

“I like your eyes.”
Nordic Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really like the small situations that Kai and Rei comes in, and how their relationship slowly but surely progresses more and more.

Good Job!
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
oh...i wish they got more for their trouble...oh well...
Flopples chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This fic really made me smile. I love the situations that Kai and Rei kept getting into and how they interacted with each other.
Zed-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This story deserves many more reviews than it currently has.

Very well written and tantalizing in detail, definitely one of the best beyblade fics I have read in a long time.
Neko-Jenn chapter 1 . 5/22/2008