Reviews for Whenever, Wherever
Hirami chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Re-reading hurray~! Still as nice as the first time. Kaiba still fucked up. Smut still very nice. Mhhh. Bless you
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I find them both at fault. But, still... Poor Kaiba. And Seto sucks. XD
Hirami chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
uwah, I didn't want to know about Yuugis fapping habits xD"
Hirami chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Seto fighting against his hormones is just too amusing XDD haha. Oh poor Boy.
teaandtumblr chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
GAH, DAMMIT! You DID do it! Grrrrrrr! Excuse me while I go weep for a miserable hour or two. The emotions in that final chapter were more than enough to screw with my own internal emotion tank. You've successfully blown the lid off and caused me to go into emotional melt-down. Thank you for that. XD ...but it was still sooo worth it.

Stupid Kaiba being all smug that Yami didn't stand even the slightest chance of losing. He let his meeting run late and so his plane ran late and then, in the end, he was late. Who got the last laugh, eh, Kaiba? Well, I suppose no one did but this time he brought the whole damn situation down upon himself. If he perhaps prioritised people over work, this quite possibly wouldn't have happened. He would have been there to say goodbye - though not the true goodbye he would have wanted - and been able to form some semblence of closure.

I won't say much about what happened in the cave because it was too depressing overall. No Yami, no fateful goodbye, nothing. And stupid Seto wouldn't let Yami go back. I know he couldn't have, but his actions irked me all the same. He's a little TOO possessive, in my honest opinion. I'm glad Yami told him to back off for a moment and was able to sense that Kaiba had indeed come, in the end. I was touched when he also thought 'it might be aibou!'. Even in death, he wants to make sure Yuugi is okay. It's incredibly sweet.

Hmm, but instead all Kaiba got was Yuugi's second hand message. I wonder what everyone thought when Yami left a different message that was for Kaiba's ears only? That would have raised suspicions in my mind. But Yuugi handled the situation very well, I believe. He respected privacy and didn't pry. His way of saying his Kaiba's friend without asking it to be returned and that he would always listen anyway was quite a bold move too, but one that needed to be made. Well done Yuugi, he has my much appreciated...well, appreciation.

And argh, that ending. It made me want to cry all over again. :( He wouldn't cry, but something would always be missing. How heart-shattering is that?!

But, besides all that, what a phenomenal story! There was so much raw emotion and pain in this and the writing was simply so beautiful. It was beautiful but in that haunting way, you know? You know it's good when the characters are hurting and so are you. That was a wonderful journey; thank you for taking me on it.

:) Dan (Danielle)
teaandtumblr chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Yes, those dreams where doors lead to odd locations. I never understood them either. O_o

Ahhh - you are setting this up for heart-wrenching ending, I can tell! I am extremely suspicious now that this will not end all rainbows and sunshine. I'm sure you have something horrible planned for the ending. Grrrrr.

The multiple Setos...Yeah, I was confused but that may have just been from standing the sun for 6 hours. My brain is not quite functioning normally. But Atem and Seto's conversation was so upsetting. Seto simply could not let go of Yami, could he? Could not even handle the mere concept. He must have become so distraught when Yami did then, in fact, leave him. How terrible for both of them. They did nothing to deserve this!

Then Yami turned up in his dream too. A little reminscent of 'Catnip Dream', eh? What worked once will work once more, even if it's a different universe. But all he wanted was to feel love, to feel alive, to feel whole and not incomplete anymore. I'm glad that Kaiba was able to give in and allow that small gift. If he had of refused, I may have started crying.

I did enjoy the little twist of Kaiba flipping the locations and eventually ending up in his bedroom...And then not wanting to mention the idea at all. That Kaiba.

Oh yes, in the manga Kaiba only popped up right at the end of the Millennium Arc, didn't he? In the anime he was present the entire time and even entered the memory world, but in the manga he was absent. I remember because I was very despressed about that. I'm guessing that you will be running with the arrives at the end version then?

...but...no, wait... OH MY GOD! You are not going to have Kaiba miss saying goodbye, ARE YOU?! Nooo...you SO are! I can see it. [ That's just too cruel!

...I don't really know if I want to read anymore...

But on another note, I love how confident Kaiba is that Yami won't lose.
teaandtumblr chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
No! How could you make this one just as heartbreaking? And here I was hoping for some reconciliation. I am now under the impression that I will not get that in the slightest. -_-'

So Yami realises that he has feelings for Kaiba and not Seto. That is a very interesting conclusion but I was also quite thrown, in a good way, that he doesn't even seem to like the other version of himself. It's as though, in some ways, Atem disgusts him. But Yami has come a long way since the first volume and the kindness Yuugi has slowly been teaching him has started to make him see that things he once did without question are not only wrong, but cruel.

The entire idea behind Yami and Kaiba only truly feeling alive when they are around each other is incredible. It does seem to be true. I loved your whole break down of Battle City too - i.e. Yami being allowed too much use of Yuugi's body so he comes used to it, of him and Kaiba travelling through the city together to find Jonourchi, to them duelling together on the roof-top. BattleCity really is a PrideShipping arc, isn't it? Those two are practically inseparable for the latter half of it, for which I am glad. :) (That's currently where I am up to in my re-readings of the manga).

Uh oh, he did naughty things in Yuugi's body. That has to be the main awkward part of their relationship: two people, one body. Common sense says that that is never going to work.

I will now tentatively read the next chapter - you had better not make me cry!
teaandtumblr chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That last line was enough to break my heart as it was. He's in denial and yet the pain is still bombarding him. Poor Seto.

I thoroughly enjoyed getting an insight into his thoughts here. Kaiba sorts things so methodically and tries to factor reason into situations that are simply impossible. No wonder he is confused when nothing makes sense. It's interesting though that even he can differentiate between Yami and Atem - and I do not mean as in appearances. He sees the aspects of them that make them two separate people and somehow I think that helps him at least start to grasp at his relationship with Yami. That one is real and one is an ancient pharaoh, even though he denies his feelings for Yami, he can somewhat justify them...Did that make any sense at all?

And my my, Kaiba certainly has a vivid imagination, doesn't he? Fantasising about doing those things to Yami...not that he, or we, would object. ;)

That ending was devastating though. I must see what happens next!
xDelfin chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Yuugi repeating what Yami said was such an 'oh snap' moment...
I love this. I'm so sad.
xDelfin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I enjoyed this. Immensely. You totally have Kaiba's character in the sand-bag!... (lame? xP) Holy Ra, this is an automatic fav
yamiyuki chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
You are one horrible person, this story s so wonderful it made me cry.I feel so sad for both of them. Great story altho I would of perfered a happy ending but oh well beggers can't be choosers.
WeDon'tKnowEnoughToUnderstand chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
:'( omg crying so hard. Your story is beautiful but it needs to end happy :'( I love the way you describe how the characters feel
rakuzan chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I'm reading this story again for the fifth time but it still makes me cry. Out of all your fics, this has got to be my favorite. It is just so beautiful and heartbreaking and your use of words made me feel like I was part of the story. Searching for good YGO fics is such a challenge but I was beyond overjoyed to discover your work. Actually, your stories [Forbidden, more specifically XD] got me hooked to Prideshipping so thank you for that :)

Keep up the amazing work, I absolutely love your writing. I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics, especially L&F when you finish!
Nightmother chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I didn't cry, which I'm proud of, but my mood definitely took a down turn at this. Great work though, I do hope there is the next edition in your list.
croquant chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Exhausting to read but well worth it. Though it did confuse me at certain parts I'm glad I dedicated my morning to reading this. There's some great subtlety at work here and so many evocative lines. The priest deals very well with his future self and I can absolutely follow Kaiba's resolute reasoning to not get sucked into the priest's feelings. Thank you oh so much for writing the Endless Loop series and I'll definitely review once I get to read the next parts! I hope I can encourage your writing passion further! :)