Reviews for Spreading Darkness
boynolongerjohn chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Okay ur good please write more dark hunter based books as well as Carpathians when and if u have the time
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
i loved it
Venipa chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
marvalous! i love both series lol though ive never finished the dark-hunter series yet! so i'll do that and read this as well (again and again,etc...)
Marie2010 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
very very good. So far so good. Would love for you to look at my story.
ArcadiaDouglass chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I have read the worlds of both authors and you have taken them and combined them in a way that I believe do them justice. It shows that the world of good reading can be combined. I had always wondered what it could be like to have Ash and the Carpathians combined in the same world. Good job and thanks.
loveAngel2008 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
so good
Mark of Distinction chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
A very very good story! I have to say, though, it's ind of confusing, switching from character to character like that. But the main line of the story is intriguing. I will definitely be looking out for updates on this one.

-M'Arklean
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
yay ! i love this story is it over over or just this chappie if its over it was an amazing story just like your other one well bye for now :P.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
when writing a letter as such it would be best to have it centered so there is no confusion between the letter and the stroy.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
this is like pre-feehan and aforth-something else. almost believable wouldn't supprise me if some where between chapters your story crosses path with mine. YIKES! tell me what you think of blue moon and let me know if i should update.
Mishi Gohiku chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
seems up to date on the latest epocolypse...lol

maybe noting that some changes could be made and before that you should always add your credits at the start of the stroy.