Reviews for Let Tomorrow Settle For Itself
flipped chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
love the way you ended it!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Fantastic. Poetically written and very strong especially in the dialogue and falling into character. Great job!
mysztique chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
good one!

abit too fast at the end don u think?

u said u had a better plan for the finale..

why don u write it out then?

i cant wait!~!
XochristylovesyouXo chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
AHAHA! Chuck Blair? OH wiat- u was serious. JAY KAY!

no.. even if i hate this pairing so much i could bite chucks head off, this was, i must admit, a VERY well writen story. Jsut hoep it doesnt end like this in Season 2.
twistingfate9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aww i LOVED how you wrote this.

gleechild chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
whew. I loved this. It was definitely harsh, to say the least... but I liked the whole thing about Chuck wanting to "slow" things down... I'm glad Blair slept with Nate actually. That was probably my favorite scene of the whole story (especially after the finale). lol. This was definitely intense. I like your new way of centering dialogue but keeping thoughts to the left... though I did get a wee bit confused during the B/N conversation with who was talking. I had to keep going back up and trying to follow. ;) But this is definitley an amazing fic! Great job! I love it! XOXO Sharon!
D chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
interesting :D

very creative
tessaless chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Woah, that was really intense.

I loved the repetition of "tomorrow settle for itself" and I particularly enjoyed your sparse, tell-it-like-it-is style.

Well done.
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is lovely. :)
forbrighterdays chapter 1 . 5/21/2008

I don't know, that has to be some of your best work.

(but your work is all so good).

and ahh I love your new style of writing. It's really cool, and I love how everything just flows with it.

this had to be my favorite line: (She makes a decision to force Chuck into switching ‘some more important matter to take care of’ to ‘the Blair-fever and it needs tending to’)

haha I loved it. he definitely needs to change that.

and even though I love Blair and Nate I loved that Blair and Chuck ended up together, it was good for this story. but that doesn't mean I didn't love when Blair and Nate hooked up.

that was my highlight of the story. (:

good work!