Reviews for WaitWhat?
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was cute and funny
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
hahaha i loved it, it was cute!

only if you continued! X[

but anywho i like it!

make more!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Interesting.
Ivanika chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Aw! Madara-chan loves his mommy. Funny story and so kawaii
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Nice. I can't wait for more!
Briz chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
YAY! super cute! Finaly one storie about them! Really liked, thanks 4 writing.

Can't wait to see the other ones. I love when authors writes series about smo. Me myself and a friend o'mine are doing a serie of one or two-shots about ino (but we r pervs, it's hentai n/n blush madly). I made one about inoxita.

And thanks again for considering my opinion and request!

kisses.
Aira Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
ROFL...it makes u really sorry for poor Madara doesn't it - 500 yrs old and never got any (not even a kiss...sigh...even geniusses can be awfully clueless ;-) And the nosebleed...hahahaha - if he truly wanted to remain unaffected he definitely shouldn't have touched her THERE!

BTW, and Ino-Harem's not a bad idea at all - it's about high time she got all the hot guys all for herself...

Rainbow elephant?I think I just saw one fly by my window! (nope, I'm not smoking crack - I simply like crack-pairings, though perhaps it has the same effects on u :-D, don't worry - the whole elephant thing just CRACKED me up again)

And truth be told u pulled off the comedy aspecs pretty well I think - at least I was laughing rather hard, alright ;-) Can't wait for the next one! Oh, and I have another candidate for our Ino - how about Yamato, or even Yondaime (I've seen that one done with Skankura (shivers!), so why not Ino too?), might drop Fugaku Uchiha in the list too...(okay I should probably stop here, sorry for being too imaginative for my own good)

And thanks for alerting me about the stories - I really appreciate it :-)