Reviews for Alone
comehomeziva chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I succumbed to the blue button. Excellent fic! Really well written. One thing you may want to clear up, though, is that Tony has green eyes. When it talked about him getting into the car, I thought it was Gibbs cuz it said blue. Anyway, it's just a tiny detail; I really liked it anyways!
comehomeziva chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh that's too bad for Eli but good for Tiva.
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i enjoyed that a lot! great job :D!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
A great story. Very good.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow, a very very well written one-shot! Poor Ziva. Glad Tony was there for her. In character.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Haha. I'm sure they'll all be back by mid season.

Wow. Niceley written. Full of emotion and in character.
Kass chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Keep going, its a great start, but I want to know what happens the rest off the day and so on.
Jet chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I have bee waiting so long for someone to write so wonderfully about Tony and Ziva. Well done!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Small quibble: It's Vulnerable not Burnable. Of course, after some of the hot TIVA sex I've read it might well be burnable.

hehe

Good one!

Tony seems to be trying to redeem himself in everyone's stories lately. That's good.