Reviews for Gone Forever
Millenium Snow chapter 25 . 7/25
Whenever you feel like continuing this story, that would be pretty freakin' awesome :D I truely love the plot, and just recently got back into the DGM fandom (2-3 year break)! I will be waiting for whenever I get that email notification for the next chapter(s), but until then, thanks for considering the continuation of this story
Good News chapter 25 . 7/10
-man is coming back July 17 this year just thought I would let you know that plus I really like your story and I want to read the next chapter so you need to update as soon as possible.
Frida chapter 7 . 6/3
This hourglass is so STUPID, there is nothing like this in manga. Only in anime we see this fake things
I'm sorry, but this piss me off because to me it makes kanda looks so... idiot.
Well, love the fiction anyway
Shatteredoll chapter 4 . 3/20
And I bet this is lavi...
Shatteredoll chapter 1 . 3/20
AND Allen's screwed! :D
Pathless chapter 25 . 2/16
This story is my favorite, I would love you forever and ever if you decide to continue it! The plot is very unique and I really like the way you've developed the characters. I'm hanging off a cliff here. PLEASE consider updating this :D
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 25 . 2/1
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! SNDBJHQWYVVYUOUYDVWBFOUYG FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
teenagerintheuniverse chapter 18 . 1/31
P
May-Ruzuki chapter 25 . 1/28
Yesssss Im still interested in this omg
I only started to read this yesterday, but god ur good. and im finished by the way. i would love if u could finish it. its srsly an amazing story.
gamesoul chapter 12 . 1/19
You write here in your author comment that you are in 'awe' of other peoples writing style. But i have to disagree with you. There is so much more to good writing than just sentences and word choices. Believe me, Ive been reading dgm fanfictions since the first ones popped up. And you my dear are amazing. You capture Allen and Kandas personality like a god damn god. So I just wanted to say thank you.
This is rapidly becoming my top 2 all fave DGM-yullen fanfic. I haven't read it all yet, but who knows, maybe it'll get a first place when im done.
Anyways, Thank you for this. I've been wanting something to read for months!

gamesoul deviantart
Syn'phasia chapter 25 . 1/3
If it wasn't that I was so damn lazy, I would have logged in and faved your story. Seriously.

My grammar's kind of slipping; shoot me, because it's two in the morning. Suffice it to say, I came across this story completely by accident, but I am glad I read it to the end. There are some parts where I feel like it was OOC, but then again, it would be virtually close to impossible to make them exactly in character, and it's not like you ever said they weren't OOC. So kudos to you for a close enough version of my two favourite characters in the series.

The plot was fresh and interesting, although I must admit that the beginning was a slight turn off to me. No, not the AreKan part (personally, I thought it was an interesting diversion haha XD) but rather the explanation behind Kanda's wild behaviour. I felt like it was a slightly bland excuse to cross over to the meat of the story-like a mini-filler arc of sorts. I am NOT bashing your story; if anything, this part is the only bone I have to pick. And your writing is better than mine ever could be. I spend way too much time on details... :(

I like the way that Kanda and Allen's relationship evolved throughout the story, much like a butterfly's metamorphosis. Part of the reason was Neah (who I love, by the way. Great depiction! ), part was due to their experiences and the time they spent with one another that allowed them to understand each other better.

About you continuing...you got Kanda and Allen together, sure, but what about the plot? I am at least mildly satisfied that you put them together at least. :D

I know how you feel. I have left my story(ies) blank because a lot has happened, and I have lost my motivation to write. It's not that my story is bad, but with time I just lose the will to finish. I would feel so motivated if you managed to restart back on this amazing story despite the time lapse. I don't know how to explain it...

Anyways, kudos and praise to this story, and even if it's not for me (I am just a reader, after all, and one whose first fiction of yours is this one) I do hope that you finish, so readers as a whole who love your works as much or even more than me, can see the conclusion to this work.
guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
"How many of you out there are interested in this story's continuation?" * Me! Me! I AM! UPDAAAAATE! (please...)*
Dolly27 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
OMG, I have just started crying.

NAYRU IS BACK! Yeah, that was my reaction.
Oh, please, your story is amazing, and I am happy that you didn't forget your followers. I'll be looking forward to read more about this, just take your time and continue writing this amazing stuff.

My friends will be gone crazy when I tell them about your return. In a good way, you know.
zeKaien chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
goddammit! if you did not make this author's note, i would probably have no found this gem! please please please do finish this! it is so rare for me to actually like a fan fiction based on the same settings but this story made me stay and actually like it. please finish what you've started! this is too good to be dropped. don't do this to us!