Reviews for Don't Touch My Man
NilithDelirium chapter 1 . 5/24
Jajaja Okay, I can totally imagine that happening. And it's so refreshing a Shikaino from their parents perspective! Poor Shika, he's gonna suffer so much when he decides to ask Ino's hand, Inoichi's baby taking away from him! Hell will break under his feet.

Also, truly loved all the guys fearing Ino, because she's not only a beautiful flower, she's also a badass kunoichi who's gonna protect the shit of everyone she cares about. And Inoichi's knows as well as Shika how scary she can be.

Loved it, really. Write more about Ino, please!

Nico.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
So hilarious! hahaXD wish there was at least just one brief moment like this in the manga that has Inoichi on Shika's tails and threatening him about his baby girl. LoLXD love the interaction between Shikaku and Inoichi!
btalover chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Haha! That was cute! Great story!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved that last part!
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Funny and sexy. :D
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
funny!
rachellephant chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Both parents seemed too childish. Kind of like school girls with tempers and manly features.
Emo Girl987 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Shikamaru's dad's name is Shikaku.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
hehe, how cute! hahah, inoichi didn't know he was cheering shika on with his daughter! that's so funny!
Mackenzie Lewis chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Nicely done :D I likethe protective daddy. Nice touch.
VampireDesire chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
hahahahaha, my god! this is sweet!

i love reading this kind of stories! ]
Pub-blue92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Lolz funny your a great writer!
Cat.Ninja.Assassin chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
{appears} this was so funny i absolutly love it mainly cos i love shikamaru, and i like ino not that way but you know. why dont you carry on. {bows then vanishes}
thinkingintheshower chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
hahaha that was pretty funny~
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Absolutely hilarious. I was sitting there just laughing my ehad off at the end. :D