Reviews for The Other Cullen
bubbly4twilight chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
dude this review is number 16 lucky duck! ha but awesomeness like always!
bubbly4twilight chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
dang i almost left with out reviewing but this was short but AWESoME!
bubbly4twilight chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
DUDE THE BUTTONS NOT BLUEIT'S LIMEADISH GREEN bWAHAHA WALLOW IN MY AWESOME RIGHTNESS BBUT THIS STORY IS AWESOME SO FAR WOOT! UH I GOTTA FILL UP SPACE CAUSE MY FRIEND WAS ALL LIKE U CAN'T WRITE MORE REVIEWS THAN I CAN AND I WAS ALL LIKE UHUH AND SHE WAS LIKE NUHUH SO IM WRITIN A LOT AND SO U ARE NUMBER... 14 IN COUNTING MY FRIENDS GOT LIKE 12 SO IM SO ON FIRE BUT THIS STOERY IS AWESOME!11 KEEP ON ROCKIN!
Sock-Rocker11 chapter 26 . 7/26/2009
i absolutely adored ur story... but i just realised...i have no idea wot shayla looks like, i kn ow she has blue eyes, but thats it..teehe
twilightluver666 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love the new cullen!;)
ju007 chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
love this story! sequel?
Christian Sage chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
God. That car is insane! I think I noticed some extra saliva floating around in there...
Christian Sage chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Oh poor Hayden! He needed that from Bella, now he can put himself back on track!
Christian Sage chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
THis is cool, i laughed out loud when she threatened with the baby leash!

January 3rd is also my b-day, except it's 93'. I share a b-day with Hayden Cullen!

I love the plot, I just sent the link to my sister with my recomendation. Not that that matters, but I wanted to let you know how much I like it :)

I'll keep reading...
Mrs Godric Northman chapter 26 . 6/15/2009
wow really awesome story, i cant wait for the sequl i hope its written soon, it was a very unique storyline and you carried it off perfectly!
Kasa15 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Does hayden and Bella fall in love? O rdoes he find somebody else?
Kasa15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
aw.!

I love it!
Joanna chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Looking good so far!
Satan's Army chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
This is really REALLY GREAT! and im loving reading it! im adding it toi my favs :D
sam chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
how does shayla know about the werewoles and vamps. as only the imprints know the truth behind the myths

and i think that the story is great so far i just need that to be clear in my head
572 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »