Reviews for The Other Cullen
BellaMadonna chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Hayden:

I finally had a chance to read this story. It's been on my favorites for a while, but I never seemed to have time to read it. I am now, and It's wonderful.

I'll do my part to raise your review numbers.

BM
hey-lily-rose chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
omg..

sounds realy good

can't wait.

must read more.

: D
tw1l1ght4ev3r chapter 26 . 3/10/2009
OMG love the story...I think Bella and Edward should have a girl I have read stories with them having boys and girls and I belive the girls just fit better in the vampire Edwards life better. He is and always will be the OVERPROTECTIVE one so it is fitting to have a daddies little girl for him to worship and protect. As for the title I am throwing one or two out here for a thought. You mentioned babies everywhere so maybe Vampire_Babies_Everywhere or The_Unexpected_Babies_Galore I have a few more but they don't include baby titles they are more adult...just want to see if you are reading these things...lol I even have a few really cool Girls names if you are interested. Just let me know. Thanks for all the good stories you and your wife provide us lonely folks...lol
pupp63 chapter 26 . 2/20/2009
good story! :)
Jasper's Singer chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
OOHH! like the car... but looked at the picture and didn't see door handles on the outside... How the hell do you get inside the thing?
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
LOL! This story is great! I kinda always pictured Alice as the youngest Cullen so this is great to see her in an older sister role and I think I'm gonna absolutely love Hayden. Just thought I would drop my thoughts here before continuing on though the story. :)
YazPistachio19 chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
I didn't really realize how addicted to this story I had become until I stopped at Chapter 10 to do a little cleaning. I had thought it was a pretty interesting story with a unique twist. It is very interesting to see Edward and Bella from a totally different point of view. Especially one so removed from their story. But as I said, I didn't realize that I was so hooked. Once I stepped away, I couldn't wait to get back and read some more. Great Job! One question though, how is Shayla aware of the werewolves without either being one or having been imprinted on by one? Or did Seth make her guess as Jacob did with Bella in New Moon?
Seoul-Lights chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Hey! How are you? I finally got around to read this story. This story help me avoid a weird conversation with my brothers about star trek, the simpsons, and gay people. Yeah I have a weird family.(Sorry you probably didnt want to know that) Anyways...I only read up to four chapters of this story but I love it! The emotions are so vivid in this story. I love how the story doesnt drag. It is really a enjoyable read. I LOVE Hayden! I love him almost as much as I do Edward. How did you came up with the character & this story? Did you based him off anyone? Does he resemble you? And Carlisle's "Bub" reminds me of xmen's wolverine. Oh yes I love your interpretation of Bella! She is kinda in your face take no crap from no one kinda gal...You really should start writing more of your own stories on you account. Dont get me wrong I love reading the stories from you and you wifey. Alrught im out to read more of your story. laterz
vronvy chapter 26 . 1/29/2009
i loved this story and can't wait for the sequel. You are still planning on writing it right?
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 26 . 1/28/2009
I know its been a few months since you wrote this but, Damn that was Awesome! :) I hope you write a sequel. I also look forward to read your other stories.
LA TUA CANTANTE MS. CULLEN chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
LOL, I AGREE I COULD SO SEE HAYDEN BEING A CULLEN. WELL SINCE HE SEEMS TO BE THE BABY OF THE FAMILY I CAN SEE HOW FRUSTRATED HE MUST BE WITH HIS FAMILY. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 26 . 1/24/2009
Hi! This story is soo awesome. You have a gift for writing about troublemakers lol. please please please do a sequel (if you haven't already and if you haven't hurry up and get to it!) or keep up the good work! This was awesome-ness all around.
Francesca chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Hey, enjoying the story so far, just a couple things:

- I think Hayden and Shayla are moving a bit too quickly for having just met the day before. Perhaps if they'd known each other before that it would be more realistic.

- Also, I'm not sure how I feel about her knowing what she does. Obviously, I still have a ways to go with the story, so I'm hoping that it'll pan out, but this also seem a little.. off. I don't know how to explain it.

And on another note, you should convince more guys to read Twilight. Spread the love man, spread the love! haha
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 26 . 12/21/2008
Aw How cute!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Great story, very well written, its very entertaining, interesting and funny
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »