Reviews for Fallout
Lady Florance1983 chapter 9 . 3/13
Good writing style and wonderfully mapped out scenes, but something absolutely unbelievable from historical perspective and for Marian, Robin, and Guy. Complete AU for hard Guy/Marian shippers without sentiments for Robin Hood and Robin/Marian pairing, which is not my case.
Filiafamilias chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
This fic really blew me away. Such a shame you left it unfinished, but I guess that's life. Thanks for sharing what you had written!
KylieKyotie chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I really enjoyed this - even unfinished. The relationship between Guy and Marian was painful to watch unfold, in a way, because it seemed at any point they could betray each other - more likely on her side, but still. It seems the only thing that keeps them together is their undeniable attraction, which neither can deny or walk away from. They build on it, but conversation is so full of accusations and unmatched ambitions, I wondered what would happen to them without so much angst. It pulls them together and yet keeps them apart. My own projected ending for this story is that things don't go entirely smoothly in Jaffe, but Guy and Marian do manage to escape together and live out a modest life together...no riches, no glory, but also no more fealty to an evil lord.
felinefemale chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
O.K. Just finished but I wished it would go on, it's so brilliant and I love these scenes of Guy and Marian getting their boy and girl parts - together, as you once put it! Great story Bookishy! I am in admiration and awe of your wonderful insight into what makes people tick, how you get into the minds, even fleeting thoughts and subconscious thoughts, the action scenes are really good too - make the story move along. Ahhh - wanted to know what happened next, did you write anymore of this one ? Thankyou so much for such an enjoyable read, you're a very talented writer. NOW what am I going to do?
felinefemale chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
aw SHE IS SOOO MEAN TO HIM! Really great story, the emotions and manipulating twist backwards and forwards, but she seems to win everytime and you can feel Guy being wounded again and again. Love it ! Kudos to you!
feline female chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Woohoo - love this - it's gorgeous, earthy very -Guy. Beautifully written... just one thing wrong with it, - not enough!
felinefemale chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GOT THE REVUE I JUST POSTED ONLY JUST TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY AND THE TRUE TO CHARACTER OF GUY AND MARIAN. YOUR USE OF WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS ARE GREAT AND I'M GOING TO READ ALL 20 CHAPTERS NOW IN SIZEABLE CHUNKS AND GIVE YOU FEEDBACK EVERY SO OFTEN. I WRITE A GUY AND MARIAN FIC MYSELF BUT NEVER GOT ROUND TO PUTTING ON THE INTERNET ... . DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW. WELL DONE, IT'S GREAT AND THANKYOU!
felinefemale chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Still enjoying what you have written hugely. I always felt so strongly for Guy, and still do - I hope you got the comments I posted on the second chapter. You are a very talented and compelling writer. Can't wait for some real sexual action between Guy and Marian, this is all just teasing isn't it ?
Ladyconstance chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
This was just a beautifully written story. Professional, well written, well thought out. I am thoroughly impressed. No wonder it has the most favs on this website. Wish it was complete, but it's so gripping, it's more powerful leaving it to our imagination.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
I don't like Guy and Marian. Marian is a fool; Guy is a terrible man!
Your story is good! I like it! But I hate Marian here
lena axe chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Hey, bookishy! First of all, shame on you for not finishing this, because it's such a waste! This story is just wonderful - if life were perfect, "Fallout" would be complete by now!
Since that's not the case, I just want to tell you that I love it, and that it's beautifully written. You manage to mix adventure, romance, angst and fun so well that it is impossible to let it aside (even to have some deserved rest) until the last word. And the sexy bits... Yeah. Sexy!
Congratulations for this gorgeous work, even if let unfinished.
doryana chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
I've read this story about 100 times. This is probably the best piece of fanfiction I have ever come across. Seeing the last time it was updated, it doesn't look that you will continue it but I need to ask, PLEASE, do :)
It has a beautiful ending which leaves a lot for imagination but still - this story has an amazing potential. Marian and Guy are great couple and you have managed to keep them so believable...
Once again, thank you gor this awesome story and if you do not mind, please, continue writing.
Larisa chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
It's delightful and wonderful story!
Please continue - I wish to know more of their life and adventure :)
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This very interesting! Let's hope Marian does as she promises... :)
Snittycakez chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Dear lord, please tell me you're continuing to update this story because it is AMAZING