Reviews for Fallout
Oh great, now Guy is screwed. Welp, not much he can do now. How is he going to get out of this? We need Marian.
Woohoo! It was great to see Guy and Marian working together as a team. She said we! There is hope after all :)
This chapter is awesome! Writing Guy and Marian is hard because denying her feelings for Robin and their political disagreements would be denying canon. But you haven't done that. You have acknowledged them and I appreciate that so much. You also have pointed out that Guy's cruelty makes him unattractive, but she is also intrigued by him. You walked the line so well. And you got in Macbeth references when Marian was asking if the Sheriff was dead. Really wonderful job.
somiadora chapter 20 . 2/13
Really a very good story. I love all the characters the way you descrive them. And I think they all are very much round than in the original bbc serie.
At BBC serie Guy is too much clumsy like a master of arms, and Robin too much good, too much extremly white, smart and lucky... soo boring character to my taste. Here is much more realistic and logic.
I hope one day you could finish it... please!
Lady Florance1983 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
Good writing style and wonderfully mapped out scenes, but something absolutely unbelievable from historical perspective and for Marian, Robin, and Guy. Complete AU for hard Guy/Marian shippers without sentiments for Robin Hood and Robin/Marian pairing, which is not my case.
Filiafamilias chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
This fic really blew me away. Such a shame you left it unfinished, but I guess that's life. Thanks for sharing what you had written!
KylieKyotie chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
I really enjoyed this - even unfinished. The relationship between Guy and Marian was painful to watch unfold, in a way, because it seemed at any point they could betray each other - more likely on her side, but still. It seems the only thing that keeps them together is their undeniable attraction, which neither can deny or walk away from. They build on it, but conversation is so full of accusations and unmatched ambitions, I wondered what would happen to them without so much angst. It pulls them together and yet keeps them apart. My own projected ending for this story is that things don't go entirely smoothly in Jaffe, but Guy and Marian do manage to escape together and live out a modest life together...no riches, no glory, but also no more fealty to an evil lord.
felinefemale chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
O.K. Just finished but I wished it would go on, it's so brilliant and I love these scenes of Guy and Marian getting their boy and girl parts - together, as you once put it! Great story Bookishy! I am in admiration and awe of your wonderful insight into what makes people tick, how you get into the minds, even fleeting thoughts and subconscious thoughts, the action scenes are really good too - make the story move along. Ahhh - wanted to know what happened next, did you write anymore of this one ? Thankyou so much for such an enjoyable read, you're a very talented writer. NOW what am I going to do?
felinefemale chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
aw SHE IS SOOO MEAN TO HIM! Really great story, the emotions and manipulating twist backwards and forwards, but she seems to win everytime and you can feel Guy being wounded again and again. Love it ! Kudos to you!
feline female chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Woohoo - love this - it's gorgeous, earthy very -Guy. Beautifully written... just one thing wrong with it, - not enough!
felinefemale chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GOT THE REVUE I JUST POSTED ONLY JUST TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY AND THE TRUE TO CHARACTER OF GUY AND MARIAN. YOUR USE OF WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS ARE GREAT AND I'M GOING TO READ ALL 20 CHAPTERS NOW IN SIZEABLE CHUNKS AND GIVE YOU FEEDBACK EVERY SO OFTEN. I WRITE A GUY AND MARIAN FIC MYSELF BUT NEVER GOT ROUND TO PUTTING ON THE INTERNET ... . DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW. WELL DONE, IT'S GREAT AND THANKYOU!
felinefemale chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Still enjoying what you have written hugely. I always felt so strongly for Guy, and still do - I hope you got the comments I posted on the second chapter. You are a very talented and compelling writer. Can't wait for some real sexual action between Guy and Marian, this is all just teasing isn't it ?
Ladyconstance chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
This was just a beautifully written story. Professional, well written, well thought out. I am thoroughly impressed. No wonder it has the most favs on this website. Wish it was complete, but it's so gripping, it's more powerful leaving it to our imagination.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
I don't like Guy and Marian. Marian is a fool; Guy is a terrible man!
Your story is good! I like it! But I hate Marian here
lena axe chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Hey, bookishy! First of all, shame on you for not finishing this, because it's such a waste! This story is just wonderful - if life were perfect, "Fallout" would be complete by now!
Since that's not the case, I just want to tell you that I love it, and that it's beautifully written. You manage to mix adventure, romance, angst and fun so well that it is impossible to let it aside (even to have some deserved rest) until the last word. And the sexy bits... Yeah. Sexy!
Congratulations for this gorgeous work, even if let unfinished.