Reviews for See
luzhikari chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
you know for a moment, i thought he was going to make one of those naruto unexpected moves and be that he plan the wedding so that when Hinata sat infront he would go and say something like " i need my bride close, how else will we marry" XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Beautifuly corny, my friend. *pats S.B. on back* Beautifuly corny...
Nanimi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
what? corny? this was so beautiful! really, i loved EVERTHING about it! it almost made me cry ;_; love your work!
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
-sobs and adds another tissue to the slowely growing pile next to chair- Th... that was... that was just beautiful! I am drowning with the cuteness of it!
Kisa Kisa Yum Yum chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Corny? Are you kidding? That was beautiful! I actually CRIED!
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really loved this oneshot. It is my favorite of the ones you wrote and I read it last (go figure). Like Neji and tenten I love the couple Hinata and Naruto. you should make more oneshots. They are really good. And if you haven't figured it out yet this fic is going on my favorites list.

HinaTink719 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
It made me cry!(yes i'm very emotional! lol)It was cute! cute! cute! I hope you write more stories like this!
Tawny the Baka chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw.. Cute!
Justicez chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
uhh... i think it was sweet, but i think that this situation is just too...different.. to comprehend
Maki-Zushi chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This was a totally cute story. A little on the angsty side, and some on the romantic side. I love it. Favs
Hentai Strumpet chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
very sweet.
LovEInsanity chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
this almost got me teary-eyed but i like it, its pretty ood and ...ah i can't say it...oh whatever...its pretty cute i tell u..
AlexaSinead chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
omg i almost cry for a moment there it was so cute i love it