Reviews for Accidentally in Love
sheshe21 chapter 26 . 10/3/2008
I loved this story! Thank youo for writing something this entertaining. It's rare to find a fic like this that really captures the characters so well. Looking forward for more fics from you.
goaty00 chapter 26 . 8/2/2008
aww... I love the story! I'm just sad because finished... :)
Beige Flicka chapter 26 . 8/1/2008
No, the ending, allready? sigh!

I loved that they got to talk with their future selves :-) Very well ending, love this story soo much!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 26 . 8/1/2008
I only stumbled on this story yesterday and read it all the way through. It was brilliant. I loved it.
Beige Flicka chapter 24 . 7/31/2008
Finally! I liked that you made "kathy" get it into Buffy's head that thats not her real name, i really dont want this story to end though, i really like it, but you're doing a really good job at it aswell so Im ever so curious to see how you're gonna end it.

I also liked how the lovespell backfired and it was all about touch, it made it funnier you know? ;) YOU ROCK! :D
Letsgetlost chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Interesting plot n story

I just can't condone a cordy/angel spike/ buffy relationship. It'd be like a peanutbuttr and pickle sandwich, wrong on so many levels
Ithilya chapter 24 . 7/31/2008
Great chapter, can't wait for an update :]

Ithilya x
Ithilya chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
Great couple of chapters can't wait for an update :]

Ithilya xx
goaty00 chapter 22 . 7/23/2008
I love spell... I wanted to know how this one ends!
Ithilya chapter 21 . 7/23/2008
Awesome story!

Can't wait for an update :]

Ithilya xx
Beige Flicka chapter 21 . 7/19/2008
yay! finally a new chapter and please, please write longer chapters, i can't bare the thought of this story coming to an end u know? So give us extra more to read, pretty please? :)
goaty00 chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
Actually I thought that the moment between Cordy and Angel was very nice (I just don't like them very much but I enjoy it!) I'm waiting to see what happend between Buffy and Spike!
goaty00 chapter 19 . 7/4/2008
Perfect! I just love this story! I think that is a pretty good way to resolve the problem!
JeMS7 chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
Go with the family outing every night. It would drive all Spike and Buffy bonkers! They'd try to kill each other way to often. Cordelia would probably talk Angel to death. And Xander would be sending death threats on Angel every chance he got.

Will they remember this little episode or all you going all out AU?
Aidhnana chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
my friend told me an idea for this fanfic and she said she put it on here but i didn't see it anyway what if like they tried to channel their future selves to ask them why they fell in love and stuff having them explain it to each other would be hilarious i think
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »