Reviews for I Lose My Courage
Awwweeee so cute I loved it
CrypticRebel chapter 2 . 7/25
Cute!
Kamui Senketsu chapter 2 . 6/25
*Screeches*
So so freaking beautiful. TAT
berry5tz chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
This was very sweet. Naruto's friends were trying to be helpful. But I wasn't always sure about them. Lol still, I liked how Kakashi was a perfect gentleman. He didn't rush or push Naruto. If he had things would have gone very badly in a hurry. They both needed a little time.

Nice writing!
KkChibiChop chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
So cute! Loved the second chapter! XD
Nightoflight9 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Yes. That is all I have to say to this wonderful and sweet work of art. Well done!
duchessme chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
love the pairng and the story.
Wishmaker91296 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Wow this was really cute, great job I love your naruto. I have a story that I am working on you may like it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This is so beautiful and perfect, I love all of your writing it's all really good and well planned! Thank you for posting
GrimmIchiUlqui21 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Now thats a perfect ending to the story thankyou for sharing it with your readers
Miso Muchi chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I wasn't going to favorite this, but then I read the ending and laughed.
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Pfft, everything builds up so gradually, it's romantic and cute at the same time.
Tamyka chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I actually squealled a slight bit at the ending in this. So not like me. But it was so good I couldn't resist. Loved the story! Awesome job.
krazylittlekat chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
lol seriously ( neals "naruto" "yes"... "I made ramen")

i was not expecting that
Jonsie Ciel Jones chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Aw, this is a really cute fic! Iv never been a fan of naruto and kakashi but this story converted me! lol keep writing girl!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »