Reviews for Iron Man
Zennyfan825 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
It's like terminator but the skins on the inside :)
magdilen chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Interesting, in a creepy way.

So Ironman became the feared destroyer?
Nicky-Pickle-25 chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
I think that this is a very interesting and good interpretation of the song Iron Man. The storyline follows the lyrics to a T, and it's actually relatively believable. In other words, great job! I've never seen a story like this; it's very believable.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
I honestly have to say...

This was confusing and kind of weird.

So, that's it? He just... killed them all?

I dunno, maybe I was looking for something more.

But all in all, this story was actually good for what it was meant to be.
No account chapter 6 . 6/12/2008

Why? When you have that much power, why, would you choose to destroy?

I opened this hoping for something uplifting, and instead I find the annihilation of the human race dancing around in my head.

I hate that it's true, that it could happen, but most of all I hate how you had Danny kill everyone. Even though here, he is not actually Danny. And what I hate most of all is how he killed everyone for not listing to him, but he didn't listen to them.

We as humans do have in incredible knack for correcting wrongs and restarting positively. Technus is correct here.

First time ever, hearing this song. I will never listen to it again.

Your writing at the beginning slowed down the action; I kept wanting to rush ahead so I could see what happened. I could care less about the troposphere, apparently.

The writing after that, kept my attention. I did finish this story due to a morbid fascination and your graceful, power-filled words.

Your writing is good; maybe next time it'll hold a more uplifting message.
Shining Zephyr chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Um... dang.

Tucker DID die. Somehow, I'm surprised, but I'm not. If you get what I mean.

Nice work. I enjoyed it.

sdphantom10 chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Hm... can Iron Man tech that move he did to Star to me...please? And if he didn't want to, why did he?
Shining Zephyr chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
WHOA. Holy shit, this is creepy. You've got the Iron Man killing Star and janitors and people? You're not seriously considering having him murder Tucker and the others, are you? -chews lip in thought-

This may be one heck of an AU, but I really enjoy how you're managing to keep everyone in character. Lancer swearing in book terms, Dash being a big hot-shot still, Tucker being a scientist... this is all really well put together. I'm very intrigued by what else you will give us.

Shining Zephyr chapter 4 . 5/26/2008

I like how you're doing this right now. It's very sci-fi...ish, and I never really read DP sci-fi. Maybe you're starting to convince me to do so otherwise. It's a very intriguing beginning, and I like how you've got the Iron Man plotting some sort of revenge on human beings, in a sense. This is a very different take on Danny Phantom, and I am enjoying this ride right now.

PS: I thought the alien thing was cheeky, and the ending cliched. XD Otherwise, I think the movie gave me enough inspiration to do a DP/Indiana crossover. -snerk-
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Been reading, first time reviewing. I must say this is one creepy story you have here. It has me hooked though, so I will be following if not always reviewing.
sdphantom10 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Thats Danny in there isn't it?, I like the whole hourglass phenomena, gets a gripping plotline on the story.
BBQ Burglar chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
FABULOUS. Very...AU. I can't wait to see how the Black Sabbath song ties into this, it's one of the best songs...EVER. At least to me. Tucker is so pervy...and Star is his secretary person thing. That's a clever one. What is this hourglass which you speak of?

-Burglar of Barbecues
sdphantom10 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
At first I thought it was a oneshot but how wrong I was :D. Also I don't know what this 'hourglass' is about, care to elaborate for me please?

Elvis Approved - :D
KieiNeko chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
M, interesting story. There's just one thing I'm curious about-sorry if you're going to explain this in like, the next chapter-but it's really uncomfortable when you don't understand how he looks like. It feels like you're starting right in the middle!

Besides that, great story, great idea!
Bloxham chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
do you mean marvel iron man or some other kind im confused