Reviews for Healing
saragillie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Interesting point about the lab's reputation and the other details.
Tressa chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Out of the stories that I've read post the season finale, I find this is one of the best. This captures, I think, Brennan's emotional as well as her rationale side. When she talks about Zack being a part of their family and how much it hurts, we all know that's true. But the thing I loved about this was the end, when, in the end, they still had work to do. Their team needed to heal. They would need to deal with the repercussions of his actions. It'll be interesting to see how this happens. I haven't yet seen anyone write about this, so this is what really captured my attention. I think you portrayed Brennan's feelings spot on. Great job!
xBeMinex chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
aww that was so sad, poor bren x
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I hand't even though about the impact on the Team's reputation and all they would have to do to repair it. And also to find the bones, clear up the security mess, and everything else. It just illunstrates how huge Zack's betrayal was. Thanks for pointing that out.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Nicely done!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I like it. MAke sense and brings in practical things that have been damaged, such as the reputation of the lab and all of Zach's previous work. I also really really like the family aspect, that he still fits and is still her family, that he'd fit even better now with the "Brennan criminal element", I hadn't thought of that before, but it is really good. I also like the divergence away from the end of the show where they talk about Zach as if he were dead, or at least dead to them, this makes a lot more sense and capture's Brennan's possible feelings well. good job.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh, I didn't even think about how this would affect the Jeffersonian's reputation, so good for you for bringing that up! Good job!
yellowrose8 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great job! I love it.
Delilah Song chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
*sniff* aw

The glass thing made me think of the original Christmas episode with his family too, and this is so sad yet so sweet, and well-written. I think you embraced the main message of the episode... :( *hug*