Reviews for My Friend Al
StuffyJinx chapter 11 . 8/1
A sequel?
O my gosh! Do you know how many times I cryed reading this! Your an amazing writer!
foxxyJ999 chapter 1 . 4/6
Mikey i'm sure there's an explanation.
You are strong

sophiezTMNTbashr chapter 11 . 1/24
Mabie u could say how the brothers felt about there baby bro being shell napped by their nemisis for years? T-T its sad when fanfics end!
ForeverMATT chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I actually liked this a lot more than I thought I would. Then again, I should have suspected as much considering my admiration for you writing style. The prospect of taking joyful Mikey and turning him into this... bloodlusting and skittish animal, it's both terrible and fantastic. I've gotta say that my favorite bit of imagery was when he'd nested in the closet and kept sneaking out to Raph for food. Something about that and his gradually increasing trust in Raph was marvelous.
Of course, this fic had many good points, and I love a good story engrossed with a tampered mentality of any sort...
To wrap it up, I'd say this story was a success. I wouldn't say no to a prequel simply because I love the darker themes, and while some might appreciate a sequel, it would seem like a lot of work to write the Mikey's healing. If a sequel found itself written, I'd read, though I'd do so with lest zest simply because I prefer the harsher elements.

Once again, wonderful story. Great insight.
Beedoo chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
A late bit of praise, but better late than never, right? Someone recommended your fic to me, and I can see why! This was a great read, and occasionally brought a tear to my eye. Some mechanical errors (the English major is me goes twitchy-twitch) but overall, well written. Commendable!
Zelgadis55 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I just wanted you to know that I just read this story and despite the horror within, I really enjoyed it :-)
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
You have captured Raph so accurately in this story. He may be the toughest and most irate of them all, but he has the softest spot for his baby brother. The scene where Raph and Mikey were crying silently while eating pizza crushed me. That was a tear-jerker moment, Dude. Raph, being the brute he is, also wants Mikey to feel safe by killing the source of his baby brother's worst nightmare. Leo and Donnnie can't offer Mikey revenge through cold blood. Raph knew the risks, but he gave it to Mikey because that's how he loves the kid. Not morally correct, but hey! They are ninjas. They were trained to kill.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
They say that revenge is a dish best served cold. In this case, mine would be frosty.

This statement blew my mind. Wow. If Mikey wasn't so messed up, he could have used this on his novel.

Or should I say, you, my friend, should be published.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
So, I decided to take a break and come back here after some time. Dude, I'm still crying after the nth time of reading this story. Wow.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Dude, you're good. I already know what will happen having read this several times before. But no matterhow hard I fought, I just felt my tears flowing down my cheeks again.ΔΊ
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
"Watching me he always did."

... He is the Nightwatcher. Booyakasha!
My apologies to break the mood. If I didn't, I would have probably cried already.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
I'm so thrilled I found this again after the searching. Brings back memories. Every sentence is off the charts.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Eureka! I've read this before I had a FF account. I tried to find it again after I have one, but can't seem to locate it. This is good stuff! Excellent work, hand down! Wooohooo.
SleepingSeeker chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Wow - very good. You left it at precisely the best spot. Well done on this! Tell me - did you make a prequel to it? I'll have to poke around and see! Congrats on another excellent story. The award was much deserving! Woo!