Reviews for Truth by Ignorance
Lady Jelly Sandwich chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
This a really good plot, so update soon please. I want to see the interaction!
Kaiqua chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Have you finished the next chapter yet?

By the way, if you want to have a look at the unfinished script for Ten Minutes To Doom, I found it at

zimwiki index. php? title Ten_Minutes_to_Doom

(Take out the spaces)
JoeMerl chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I'd have waited for a bit before going into the long backstory, but this chapter was very interesting. I especially loved the Dib thing. :-) Please update soon!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Okay, it's past midnight so I'll quit now before moving on to Chapter 2, but so far this is a pretty good story. I think perhaps there's a bit too much packed in this first chapter, and it moves a bit too fast, but this is an interesting start and I look forward to more.
eyelovefantasy chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Aww, thank you! (hugs you back, hard) Great story, anyway. Can't wait 'til you write the next chapter.
Hotshot chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Awesome story! Can't wait to read the next part. I hate to be the one to point this out, but I suggest that you read it. There are a few missing words, letters, and punctuation marks. The story is great though, keep it up!

Hotshot!
Jedees chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Nice story so far. The writing is easy to follow and keeps my attention. Good job! D
eyelovefantasy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
COL! Zim's PAK is acting up and Zim is going to be fre! VERY cool! (Er, can you understand a word of that?)