Reviews for Lost and Found
Mike3207 chapter 45 . 9/27/2014
No Anya? I think I might cry.I definitely hope he ends up asking Anya, assuming she's around in your AU.

Anya/Xander was the best pairing in the series, with Willow/Oz a close second.
Deborah Durst chapter 46 . 8/13/2014
This is such a wonderfully well written story. Have you ever decided to finish it. It is a great piece of work.
Talon5Krrde chapter 46 . 8/4/2014
More please!

This is a very interesting story!
Ikurus chapter 46 . 6/29/2014
This is a really good story.
Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Undreaming chapter 46 . 3/19/2014
I read on TtH that you were working on continuing this story. Is that still true? If so, I look forward to the next chapter.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Here's me, hoping to eventually see more of this. It really is such a wonderful story!
APhantasm chapter 46 . 6/28/2013
This has been a good story I hope you return to it soon.
digiwriter1392 chapter 46 . 9/11/2012
Most impressive.
QueenTakhsis chapter 46 . 5/17/2012
wow! this story is wonderful! you are such an amazing writer! im completely in love with anything to do with x-men, ive watched all of angel but havent gotten into buffy yet, though after reading such a well wrtten in depth story i think ill have to watch it! :) im looking forward to finding out how the rest of the story turns out!
Unknown chapter 46 . 4/20/2012
You haven't abandoned this story, have you? It would be a real shame if you got so far and then simply gave up on it.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 46 . 1/11/2012
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
coon2010 chapter 46 . 11/21/2011
This story maybe taking you a long while to write or post, but either way it is amazing, please keep at it, i love reading it and cant wait to see more
tammy henson chapter 46 . 10/13/2011
please please update soon
haphazard1 chapter 46 . 10/4/2011
I just recently found this story, and have slowly been reading through the chapters. I have enjoyed the way you have combined the two universes and linked the characters together. I hope you continue the story at some point in the future.
Arrialee chapter 46 . 8/5/2011
So this review is for the whole story i've been reading it from my phone for almost a week in my spare time. i finally got to a computer and am getting to review, and all i have to say is i love it so far. its a wonderful story and so sad in the beginning it made me cry a little. i really can't wait for more chapters to come i hope you write more soon.