Reviews for Lost and Found
Gerrycanada chapter 46 . 8/29
God, that his one hell (pardon the pun) of a story. You have a gold mine here. You will go far with a talent of writing like that. This story is very well thought of. I'm looking forward for more in the future from you. Excelsior !
Guest chapter 46 . 1/12/2019
Fantastic tale. I admit to being curious as to how graduation will go; will the x-men make an appearance or figure out what is going on in town? Could even be interesting if college happens and a visiting team member runs afoul of the Initiative. I hope that you will continue this story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Monshroud chapter 41 . 9/30/2018
With that particular flashback, I'm now rather hoping Buffy's dear Ol' Uncle Cain might show up at later date, and I'm curious to know if he happened to know her real mom as well!

Considering how Xavier in X-Men Evolution claimed Cain resorted to Mysticism to unlock his genetic potential, I wonder if Cyttorak, Lord of The Crimson Cosmos, will be referenced to, along with the other members of the Octessence.

It's rather fortunate how well the mythology of BTVS and Marvel, concerning The Old Ones/Elder Gods can mesh together so well if you think about it!
Monshroud chapter 46 . 9/19/2018
When and if Buffy encounters the Brotherhood of Mutants, I can already see her applying her own patented "Buffy-logic" in regards to them...

"Soooo... you're like... Nazis, or something?"

"...We are NOT Nazis." :(

"Yeah, well the whole "Superior Race" thing is giving off that kind of vibe, so I'm just saying it like I see it, Mein Ferrous F├╝her."
Lerris chapter 46 . 12/17/2017
Good overall, but a bit slow..
Mark Adaar chapter 46 . 4/11/2017
This story is great! At first I wasn't sure if Buffy and Professor X would be a great father/daughter ship. As you write their talks and interactions I can see them bonding. Chuck would be a better father than Hank. Heck, he would be better than my dad!
M.v.j.M chapter 46 . 12/18/2016
I can't wait for the next update;)
Guest chapter 46 . 10/6/2015
Hello. I just finished reading Lost and Found. I was hoping that you were still writing more for it. If you would let me know I would love to continue reading it
Mike3207 chapter 45 . 9/27/2014
No Anya? I think I might cry.I definitely hope he ends up asking Anya, assuming she's around in your AU.

Anya/Xander was the best pairing in the series, with Willow/Oz a close second.
Deborah Durst chapter 46 . 8/13/2014
This is such a wonderfully well written story. Have you ever decided to finish it. It is a great piece of work.
Talon5Krrde chapter 46 . 8/4/2014
More please!

This is a very interesting story!
Ikurus chapter 46 . 6/29/2014
This is a really good story.
Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Undreaming chapter 46 . 3/19/2014
I read on TtH that you were working on continuing this story. Is that still true? If so, I look forward to the next chapter.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Here's me, hoping to eventually see more of this. It really is such a wonderful story!
Brenna's Urbangirl Projects chapter 46 . 6/28/2013
This has been a good story I hope you return to it soon.