Reviews for Limbo
Ok... I need to read this... At least twenty more times. :3 it's just... Perfect. I can totally see this being a logical next stage for them. And putting the underground between plains... Omg... My mind... It's still seriously enamored. Please. I beg you. If you ever tweak this story later, please let it be minimal. And possibly only near the end... Sooooooooooo goooooooooooood iloveyou. :3
Seriously, this needs more reviews.
YOU ARE WORTHY! I love you...
Ok... I think I'm done for now.
Just, fantastic! Thank you! :3
Omg... Omg... Ok... Omg... This was absolutely amazing. Hands down, my first choice. I can't even. Just. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Let me love you? Just... Agh! I love it. Your story was exactly what I was searching for! Prefect reason to bring her back, perfect setting and means of turning Fae, just... AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH, my heart, my mind... LOVED IT. Saving it. BEST. I love you.
Lmx3108 chapter 14 . 1/29
Oh my goodness. I loved this story! you did such a wonderful job making relatable, interesting, intriguing characters.
Angeliclygood chapter 8 . 1/3
Love it. Peroid
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I'm surprised/intrigued that Jareth bristles at her calling him by his name, but the fact that he accepts her blame is wonderful. But maybe back off a bit, Jareth, she's had a bad day.
I am absolutely FASCINATED that he can be so cold, but so desperately in love, it's wonderful! It's so Goblin King!
And huh, interesting take for why Sarah's life has gone straight to hell...
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I have never been so happy to see Jareth! Both in the car and in the room.
It's a bit...dark, but its' well written. I'm not super fond of , "Rar, look how effed up Sarah's home life is, and look how effed up her career is" fics, but since Jareth has intervened before their can be any sexual assault, I'm sticking around to read more. Because that's exciting.
Lozzarooni chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
I loved reading this so much. It's the first story in this fandom that I've read that actually mentions the belief that fae are fallen angels and the whole battle of good verses evil is a first too as many stories I've read don't really have much action - just angst and eventually end with Jareth and Sarah knocking boots. It was refreshing to read such an original story, I'm shocked that it hasn't received more reviews. I would love to read your other stories, but fear that because they are incomplete I will be disappointed to never know the ending.
skybound2 chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
This story was magnificent. It had a completely unique premise (at least to my knowledge), and I adored the characterization of, well, pretty much everyone. You painted some amazing visuals, had an intriguing plot, and your voices were spot on. You had me all twisted up in all the best ways throughout this story, and the way that it ended was just PERFECT. Seriously left me feeling all warm and contented. Five stars, kudos, and all that jazz. Definitely one of my new favorites. :-D
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 14 . 9/24/2011
I loved it. Oh what a great story. Well done. I love it.
startraveller776 chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Aw. What a fun, scary, adventurous, sexy ride this story was. With an appropriately fluffy ending. XD Thank you for the great read!
lonely 27 chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
loved it...great story /sequel please/?
lonely 27 chapter 13 . 6/8/2010