Reviews for Lost
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
love it
l chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
This was a good fic, i liked it. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
LaedieDuske chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
Wow, love this story. Breaks my heart that he's so broken, so far from the Smart-Alec we know and love. She steps up to the plate, though, and she manages to do it without screwing everything up, and I really like that. Hurt my heart that he was physically hurt so badly he was scarring. My mind went to how bad the injuries would have had to be and I wanted to cry for him. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for writing a story that swept me up and away.

LD
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Wow. This was truly amazing. You've actually helped me because your line "Realizing that she needed to help him helped her realize that maybe she, well, she just needed him. She needed him in a way that she hadn't ever needed anyone in her life and that was what brought her to the decision in the end. Everything became clear when she finally admitted that to herself, that she needed him, that she needed him to get better. Hiding her own feelings, even to herself, had always been her way" absolutely spoke to my soul about someone I've been thinking about and getting closer to. So, not only did you write an incredible fic, but you may have helped to change someone's life.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Wow. They are so completely amazing together. I absolutely LOVE the relationship you're creating. Such complete equals, opening only to each other, and finding something so much bigger and better and more beautiful together than they ever would have by themselves.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
This is so beautifully written. You are describing the most amazing relationship (so I guess it pretty much has to be a Malec story huh :)

I am totally confused by what he said- I look forward to finding out what he meant because right now I'm coming up with several possibilities and I'm curious which is right or if it's something completely different.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Fantastic chapter. I love how you're developing feelings for her, making her fall in love with him slowly without even realizing it. It was kind of cool to have Logan realize it though and keep it to himself. Great chapter :)
abracadaver chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
"You were right before, Max." He said quietly. "You should have just let my head explode."

that one line got me hooked :D

i really am liking your story!
wyntertwilight chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
Aaw! I'm sad to see this end so abruptly, but I do think your ending is fitting. I like how Max came to terms with her feelings for Alec, and hopefully them leaving together will help him, I see it as a fresh start for both of them.

Of course, I'd love to see how their relationship develops further and how the journey goes, so I'd totally be up for reading a sequel if you ever got round to writing one! But this story was awesome in itself, I really enjoyed it. Great work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Great story. Good ending.
Caruka chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Im so happy when ive runned and hitted this history. Iloved Dark angel series, and it was a good surprise to find a fan fic so truethfull to it. Please continue to write...
quirkys chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
great to see this updated! i like seeing max facing up to her feelings before alec clues in. good as she it at denial, she can also be brave enough to face the truth and i think a situation where she's forced to take care of him would bring that out.
Assassin Queen chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
ah a long awaited chapter! was so worth the wait. great job on it _
452max chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Good ending
Teresa chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
That was a great ending.