Reviews for My Only Love
Happy day to Brittany
Kala Elric chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
That was so sweet. I like the part when yami said,"it's alright but always remember little one, youre my only love." That was the most sweetest thing in this story.
Datasoralove chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amazing! Best one shot I ever read : )
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
So much fluffiness! Makes me grin so widez!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was awesome and cute, I loved it and excellent job
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This just made my heart fly away with wings of happiness! C-U-T-E!
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aww, so cute! :)
darkralight chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
hey spirit you were right your other stories of yamixyugi were awsome. I would of told you earlier but my family kept hugging on to the computer. Well I gotta go so review later. Bye.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw, it was adorable! I absolutely LOVE it! Wonderful job on it Spirit!
Wingfy chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It brakes my heart to see Yuugi-kun cry; he's so innocent and cute, besides Yami will always be there for him - won't you agree? -keeps reading- See, I was right, Yami wiped his teras away o

Yami, don't be scared, be brave and tell him! -keeps on reading- Oh, Yuugi-kun, if you don't try to tell him you'll never know :D

-eyes widen- Beautiful; the kiss was so beautiful! I just loved the mild fluff and the intense emotions you wrote here!

OMG! I Loved it! (i think I've mentioned that ; sorry) But honestly, it's lovely! I'm so glad I foud this fic!

Take care and I hope to see you soon! )

Best of wishes,

**Wingfy
luvanime4life chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I didn't think it was bad at all I quite enjoyed it. Everyone loves a good fluff fic. There the best next to ...well yea, but aynnways I luved it! I commend you Spirit. Until next fic. ;3
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
so cute...

i'm love thisone

nice!

n.n
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
nice
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
AW! How cute! : ) Please read my profile to give me an idea on what to write for a story! Thanks!
Misura chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
A very cute and fluffy ficlet, with just a touch of drama to make the happy ending that much happier. The only thing that bothered me ever so slightly were your tenses at the beginning and er the third paragraph, which seemed a little abrupt ('Yami was always nice and kind, Yugi loved his crimson eyes the most, basically Yugi loved everything about Yami' - it just felt like there was a list of other things Yugi loved about Yami except his eyes missing there). Perhaps, like with any fluffy romance, I just wished there was more of it. ;)