Reviews for Seventeen Going on Eighteen
d chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
Aw that was such a gush worthy moment. Sadness that Leo's plan had been averted, but it was definitely made up at the end. Leo's declaration and then calling her "sweetheart" just had me full out melting by then. Anyways, I am so sad to see this story go. Wonderful story!
GravityMuse chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
Oh - the rain! What a beautiful ending. I'm so, so, sad that it's over, but really thrilled with this whole story. Gorgeous job. So glad you wrote this!
yourgreeneyes chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
Yay, they're together! Great story, I loved it!
Charmedfam chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
This was so beautiful! So sweet and romantic! I loved it!
Charmedfam chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
Beautiful! I'm glad Leo was awake and knows that Piper loves him. Leila is a great friend, I hope she listens to her.
yourgreeneyes chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
Great job Leila! Can't wait, though I'll be sad to see it go *sigh* Please update soon!
d chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
Oh, I forgot to tell you that you still had "hiatus" in your summary. You might want to take that off especially since this story is almost over.
d chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
Yes, very ironic. Right now I'm trying to figure out what chapter that kiss happened in because I don't remember it. And *pouts* the next one is the last chapter. I sorta don't want to have the next chapter because I don't want it to end, but my excitement for Leo's planned romantic date is overshadowing that notion. Anyways, great job!
d chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Did I see that right? Two chapters left? I don't want it to end. Obviously, I am absolutely loving this story. Piper's admission to herself was so sweet and totally Piper. Wondrous job!
yourgreeneyes chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
EEK! The 'I love you'! OMEEJJ! Please update soon!
Triqums chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
only 2 more.. Im sad ;P But happy u updated.. great chappie keep it up
Charmedfam chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
This was so sweet! Nice!
Charmedfam chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Great job, yes it was short but it was enough to peak my interest.
RogueOnFire chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Not bad, but in one of the last sentences I caught a typo. Leo fit every one of her sister's conditions. (S)he'd done all but make her who she was. The extra S in parentheses needs to go. That's it. Good job.

yourgreeneyes chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
Nice chapter. Please update soon.