Reviews for Scarf Stalking
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was so incredibly sweet and charming and innocent and more. I loved every line! Thank you for sharing and please keep writing. You caught the characters so sweetly :)
Besotted B chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow, I loved this. So cute. I am going to make believe that that really is why chuck bought that scarf and why he holds it in such high esteem. hehe
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was so adorable and funny. I love the incorporation of scarves and stalking, which are both great aspects of the show too. XD
abelard chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This story is super super sweet and awesome. I love it! Hope you write more C&B!
ChairBear chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
aw! IT'S SO ADORABLE I COULDN'T STOP SMILING AT THE ENDING!
micahskitty chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It started at age 8... and it has continued up until nearly 18. A decade long of Chair! I can only imagine how wonderful that would have been to witness. I'm just glad I got to witness them at this wonderful age. Let's face it, Chuck stalking Blair is a big posibility and I'm totally okay with it!

Wonderful read. Wonderful.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Well written and a very cute oneshot. Nothing much else to say, just wanted to offer a bit of encouragement.
selene crystal wings chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love it they so cute,you can make a sequel of what happend in the future whit that scarf maybe children ..please continue
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i love it
SouJiro-LoVeR chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i love this story... it's so cute! adorable adorable adorable. lil' chuck and blair are always so much fun... sigh... young love... :)
Delusional Illusionist chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I can so imagine Chuck and Blair being like that at the age of eight. You did a great job with this.
SimplyShelbySJL chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
omg this was absolutely adorable and i could so see this happening... i love it so much great job!
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Cute! And, aside from the fluff that made my heart sing, very well written.
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ha ha this was so cute i loved it!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
OMG I love these types of stories - about the start of the Scarf or Headbands. hehe. *cough*

Chuck stalker Blair at age 8...hehe...so adorable. I wish Chuck would stalk me. Blair is so lucky!

AWW! She wasn't allowed to get it. :(

-Chuck gripped the item and brought it up to the cash register with the authority that only a third grader with six credit cards can possess.-

LMAO! Oh man, little 8-year-old Chuck whipping out the cards. LMAO!

I LOVE how he gave it to her and lied, saying he had more, and BAM. Chuck Bass aka Scarf Boy is born!