Reviews for Broken Heart Tonight
AriBlock chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is absolutely perfect. It's exactly how I view their relationship. 3
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh my God make me CRY why don't you? This was beautiful! Her inner thought process is stunning, her reactions to Zack's characterization is PERFECT, and the end...well, I always wondered about that line she says, how angry she is, if there was ever something...more. Beautiful, perfect, amazingly astonishing job. Sigh. I WANT THIS.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Cam/Zach never even crossed my mind until I saw fanfics sprouting out with that pairing. Curious, I decided to investigate and see how the couple was written and you didn't disappoint me at all. I like how you had Cam compare Zach to a puppy dog because that's what he is.

You made this pairing very believable for I can see this happening behind the scenes when no one is looking. Kudos to you for this fine oneshot!

SpeedDemon315
Greytune chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yay for depression.

But good fic anyway.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow this was really, really good. You wrote Cam very well. I loved her relationship with Zack in this. Keep up the great work!
EO4EVER chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Yay! Good job! ZC fics rock!
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Um, that was incredible! Wow! Really, I'm almost speechless :). First of all, I am all about unconventional pairings these days. However, not just unconventional pairings, but unconventional pairings that are *believable* and *convincing*. This was most definitely both of those things!

You had a hard sell, but did you ever sell these two together! I believed it and I thought they were both perfectly in character. Plus, your writing style is just wonderful. Glad I found this gem :).

Fantastic job! I'm adding it to my favourites! :D
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was beautiful...I actually aboslutely HATED that Zack was the apprentice, because he's so damn cute and sweet and just innocent...but I guess that was what brought him down, hmm? I loved this, great, great job! (:

Angelica
irony882 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
There are some places where you put two personal pronouns together in sentence where it does not make sense (e.g. "...for not believing that she they loved him...") I was a little confused about that.

I like how Cam compares Zach to a puppy; 'cause really, he is a puppy! ;) This is a fic that is quite introspective of Cam; Cam is an interesting character and there is much to be written about her.
ra2ch3el4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was... wow, how to explain? I loved it, first of all. The way you captured the characters, their relationship... it was beautiful. Great, great job. Keep up the good work.
crearealidad chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is a really fascinating take on Cam and Zach's relationship. I don't think my head would have gone here on it's own, but I can completely believe it with the way you've written it here. Definitely an awesome fic.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
While I'm not sure how I feel about Zack and Cam together you wrote this so well that I can't help but like it for this story. It fits so perfectly.

'She just wants him back, wants the eager, innocent, and utterly sweet Zack she's always known to show up at her front door again, hands in his pockets and a shy look on his face...'

That part was just so sad. I want Zack back too! :(
UnityInDiversity chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Very interesting! I loved how you wrote Camille's feelings about everything that had happened between them.
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Have to admit, normally I dislike Cam and have an intense hatred for Zam. But I enjoyed this quite a bit. *nods and wanders*
Mana6 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
So glad to read something delving into Cam's inner psyche and thoughts on Zach. This was fabulous! I have a feeling there was more to her reaction then what we saw.

Great job!