Reviews for Faded
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I love it :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
You must have gotten an "F". It's been over a year. You haven't updated. I like the story. If you'd only update it. It's October 10, 2010 it's been a year and five months. You fail. Please update!
twilightfreak9075 chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
HEY

ya its me agian

youprobobly think im annoying, but i love your stories

ya, just wanted to tell you that lol

:D

keep writing
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
what happened to fininshing this story before june?
JustFYI chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I like this story! Your right, though... I think its wayy to cliche for Edward to have saved her. I also love Jacob and Leah together. :) AND... I see ya haven't updated this story in FOREVA! Plz update but I understand if ya don't! :D
MelKel chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
That was pretty good. I really like this story. I'm kinda diappointed that Edward didn't save her instead of Jacob though. Please pretty please update soon! And also, start that new sequel to sk8er gurl.
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Can't wait for an update.
BiteMeSilly chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
i've been waiting so long for you to update this.. i love the chappie especially the end. aw! i love bff's. waiting for update.

p.s.

I'm happy someone actually matched jake and leah. they are cute together.
DangerXMagnet chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
Go Jake! Please update soon!
heyMAY chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Don't haunt me! But, nicee :) Sorry, but I didn't read all of it. It was gross :\
heyMAY chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
OH, NO! YOU ARE SO MAKING ME GO CRAZY!
heyMAY chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Suspense! Oh, no!
heyMAY chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh, god! What's gonna happen?
Poetsplay chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
I really liked that chapter! I think that it was a good idea to have Jacob saving Bella cause you're right, it's too early for Edward to do that. And I like stories in which Jacob is just the faithful friend, not an evil guy who is trying to steal Bella from Edward. Update soon! ;)
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
YES! go jacob and leah! update soon!