Reviews for Where We Collide
I liked it passionate and fluffy good stuff. you could totally stretch it out into a full action packed story surrounding whatever he ran off to fight but it was good as a short lemon
Caladhiel999 chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh well done Vincent!
Elvenwannabe chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Wow...this was just...amazing! Pretty feelzy too..but I think you did fairly well with how you betrayed Yuffie and Vincent. Keep up the good work. :')
Failisse chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Beautiful. Wonderfully, heartrendingly, beautiful. This fic had me in tears. The broken passion that Vincent holds for Yuffie came out so clearly here. And in the moment they both affirmed their love for one another was the moment where the breath left my body. It was so painstaking and yet, incurably sweet. Thank you for this amazing, stunning, piece of fiction. I wholeheartedly enjoyed it.
no name chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
sweet yet very heated at the same time. This is without a doubt the absolute best yuffentine fanfic I have ever read in my life. And could there possibly be a follow up to this where Yuffie gets pregnant? In parting words THIS WAS LEMONY FRESH!
Kuroya chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
This is perfection. I can't honestly think of one single thing that I would change about this story. It's one of the best fics I've ever read, on par with stuff like Sunshine in Winter. I wish you were happy with this, because I definitely, definitely am! This is just such a lovely, moving piece. I am in love with it. :) Keep up the good work. 3
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is BEAUTIFUL. 3 You have such a way with words. This is so beautiful it makes my heart hurt. By far the best VY sex I've ever had the pleasure of reading. So perfectly in character, so... right, so realistic. Thank you for writing this.
isettophonfire chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Fae chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Beautiful... love it very much!
tinkerheck chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I think 'Pieces' is still my fave, but Oh... this one's close. The scene with the bath tub, I couldn't think straight after that. Something similar happened to me several years ago and I've never really forgotten it, so it really had me crying. And, well-written (my first requirement) as always. Really great stuff! Thanks.
mom calling chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
In every way, so satisfying. A real coming together, more than just bodies having fun. Moving out to envelope each other's heart and to be in love...yes, I think you took down some walls. We don't need to apologize for enjoying their pleasure in each other-it's part of growing up, yes? They'll be there for each other because that's when they are complete. Aw shucks, this is a great story and you did it right! thx mc
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm not sure what "glorified sex" means in the fanfiction context, but I certainly do not refrain from reading stories with sexual content, whether it's the main thrust (groan) (groan at the groan reference) of the story or incidental to it...and when it's not there, and it's Cloud and Tifa, I'm screaming from the sidelines about 'why not' and 'it's about time to get on with it'. And I'm not sure about you busting down any walls here, but I must say I like it very much and I am having a great time over here as I watch Vincent and Yuffie (who are very generous to allow it!) thx for this, and now on to phase II. mc
Pigeonina chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Hey I really liked that. I think you did a really good job of portraying the character's emotions, they didn't seem fake or forced. Hope you write something else, I'll read it!
sylvanius chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Absolutely beautiful. It's very hard to find good Yuffentine and this was very very good, the way you went through their different emotions was extremely impressive and very powerful. Bravo!
Eighzabeth chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
A-Mazingg!

Very eloquent lemon, love how you added a little more variation on the vocabulary other than moaning and grunting sounds. ;]

An altogether enjoyable experience, and a favorite coupling of mine. Portrayed it in a light where things made sense in the end- you balanced out the melodrama with something substantial and susceptible. Bra vo.

Can't wait for more from you.