Reviews for ALL FALL DOWN
Loves2Shop chapter 37 . 12/30/2009
Love the story, you should be so proud of yourself. well done xx
MissUnderstoodByLIGHT8907 chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
you know seriously. i was asking myself why i read your series, it even went to my fave list. i mean, i have always read the ones that has to do with everything that really happened. yours wasnt, i mean, the beginnig was diffrent, everything was dffrent except for some chosen scenes and words.

then here i am awake at 4 am. tryng to finish this 37 chaptered story, asking myself, should i finish it.? i was in the verge of actually stopping, but what can i say, your story line fascinates me.

i really didnt want to like your story, but then lucas tries and chokes peyton. with that said, man, youre goin to my fave authors!
Tess-IV chapter 37 . 11/8/2008
Hi,

I like your story! let me tell you that I pretty much read it in 2 days haha so now I'm like waiting for another chapter, perhaps the end but every good story have one, right?

And since we don't have BL in the show anymore makes the story even more enjoyable, so keep going with the good work; actually I'm thinking of checking your other stories, since I like this, and english is not my first language so if my message its not to clear I'm sorry.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to update!
tanya2byour21 chapter 37 . 11/7/2008
Oh please tell me you are going to write another story to this please. I loved it. you are a very talented wriiter and it was worth the wait for the last chapter. Keep up the great writing and I look forward to reading more of your new stoire in the future.
Brooke6404 chapter 37 . 11/1/2008
Ahh! love love love! brucas is just too cute! i love your writing!
88Ashley88 chapter 37 . 10/30/2008
Aww I love the happy Brucas...It's like I said I would love OTH if it was like this all the time Brooke and Lucas Nathan and Haley...Peyton gone...Great Job Best Friend and I enjoyed the chapter
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 37 . 10/27/2008
this was a very cute and very fluffy brucas chapter...much different than the drama filled chapters the last few updates ) i like it! can't wait for more!
flipflopgal chapter 37 . 10/27/2008
Great chap! loved the Brucas and Madison very cute! Update soon!
itsallgleektome chapter 37 . 10/27/2008
wait. is ever, ever after the sequel(triquel)? i so didn't realize that! luckily i read it anyway!

your mom is handicapped? if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with her? sorry,i'm just really interested in that kind of thing. it's realy nice of you to take care of her when your dad goes away!
Brooke6404 chapter 36 . 10/9/2008
AH! i love it! wowsa! and im so glad she shot him! whoo hoo! and i love the name madison so much! like its my favorite name im so glad you picked it! :D wonderful chapter! and i will for sure check out ever, ever after! ~~Ash
88Ashley88 chapter 36 . 10/9/2008
Hey Best Friend yeah...I am so glad that the baby is a girl and that was such a good name. I was bummed out that there were no new episodes of OTH on Monday or even at all...I read on the OTH forums that Mark has signed on for season 7 but the cast hasn't yet...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...good cause it gives me hope for Brucas but bad because I know what a MAJOR weenie Mark can be he'll have them together and have Luke cheat AGAIN with precious Peyton...I was thinking you know how Lucas and Peyton are getting married well if Naley has another baby and they ask Lucas to be the godfather will they ask Peyton to be the godmother? and what will happen to Brooke OMG what if Peyton goes to Haley and Nathan and says that it would mean a lot to her if they would let her be Jamie's godmother? What if Nathan and Haley agree so that it keeps a fuss down and tell Brooke they don't want her to be Jamie's godmother anymore?

That makes me want to cry even thinking about that...
tanya2byour21 chapter 36 . 10/9/2008
I loved the new chapter. I loved the Brooke shot creepy Eric. Not once but twice. I am glad Haley finally showed up and called for help. I love that Lucas, Brooke and the baby are alright. I love that it was a little girl and I loved the name. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 36 . 10/9/2008
loved the chapter...so glad brooke hurt eric and not the other way around. and yay! its a girl! now they have one of each! love the name too )

update soon!
imjustwriting chapter 36 . 10/9/2008
this chapter was great. YAY! Brooke finally had the baby and 'tis a girly girl! Hahaa. And thank goodness that Eric is finally GONE! Brooke totally kicked his ass. Lol. Please update soon. Im sad though because its almost over. ( Love ya bunches though. ))
itsallgleektome chapter 36 . 10/9/2008
techincally you'd be making a triquel

which oth eppy were you talking about in your A/N? "You Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it" or another one? cause there was no new one this Monday where I live

MICHAEL PHELPS DAY TODAY AT SCHOOL! I brought a fishy swim-ring floatie thing, but i deflated it and put it in my bookbag, because it's too hard to carry around all day if it's blown-up. But i still have my goggles!