Reviews for Fall Away
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I love this story! It was great when Ben took care of Riley. Fantastic job!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Ooooo! Omg I loved that ending :)))
So awesome
Great story
Cruelest Sea chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Great story!:D
MegalegU chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
That was really good :) seriously. Perfect sad moments, rescuing moments, Abigal-concerned moments...
thesunwillshineclear chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Ah ha ha! Life altering...
wild-springflower chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
that's clever, i was always hoping they would make another movie about page 47 lol! oh, i forgot to say! it didn't happen in this chapter, but it happened earlier! i absolutely LOVED when Ben called Riley kiddo! that made me squee! well, this has been a wonderful time, i loved reading this and i look froward to reading more of your work! :)
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
ok, so i already feel for Riley. I have never fallen in a frozen lake before, but ive had some pretty bad colds and know what it feels like. Also, pneumonia sucks! If he gets it... that'll be sad! anywho, i totally LOVE this fic! I haven't seen NT in a really long time and now i wanna watch it again! :) thanks for the great fic!
wild-springflower chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
aww, that is a pretty song! sadly ive never heard it! but now im determined to look it up! that was SO cute! lol, Ben starts humming the National Anthem... that does kinda suck! but this was really sweet and i quite enjoyed it! :)
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
wow, well i can see how that could be thought of as slash... but it was still good! me, i am not on that ship, so i thought of it was a very adorable brotherly relationship and it worked out just fine! i loved this chapter! there were some good lines that made me laugh! sadly, i have some homework and practicing of instruments to do so i cant finish reading this right now! but i will continue it later!
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
it IS more entertaining when the characters work out their own problems! plus, if you have no medical expertise at all, then that can totally be avoided! unless of course they perform a home operation, which then idk what to do! lol. well, this was another very good chapter! poor Riley, he's so cute! :)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
oh my gosh! poor Riley! he's totally my favorite character! that was sweet that he went to get the ring though...
TTCyclone chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
"Life Altering" *stares blankly at screen for ten minutes* Ooooh now I get it! XD lol it seriously took me a while to get that. I was right! this story rocked! Yay Angst!
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Gasp! Oh noez, Riley! Don't die! XD even though it's the first chapter, I can already tell that this story is gonna be awesome.
Skipper96 chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
That was good I loved it! You did a great job!
Lycosolen chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Ok... I just read the entire story and I honestly thought it was... great, actually. The only thing that is bugging me, is that Riley actually died, for a few minutes, in chapter 2, and after a cardiac arrest, it is a little unrealistic that he didn't go to the hospital at the end (even if we didn't have to read how they got there, when, etc.). But I'm only saying that because, personally, I like the medical stuff to be at least a little accurate, even in fanfiction.

Saying that, I gotta admit I prefer he didn't have to go (just because it was a little more interesting in a way). Anyway... that "detail" bugged me, but the story was amazing so... I guess I have to let it slide... lol