Reviews for Accepted
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
WOW intense i loved it
Draco122
Plus-44 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
that was awesome, sasuke and sakura are ass's
Zydureito chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hey.. this was pretty good! Narrations are pretty hard to pull off cuz sometimes the reader loses interest along the way.. but you did an amazing job! I really got into the story.
Gatshicenteri chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that was simply wonderfull the best naruino story i have read in a long while.
KxR24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
What a nice ending. Sakura and Sasuke are such assholes.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
WOW! i really enjoyed reading it! love it!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It was...sad and sweet. I liked it.
DarkRay9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw Even though I'm not a big fan of this pairing it was sitll cute I think I like this pairing now
HeiLiJade chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Well gone! that was beautiful! .

this is only the first NaruIno I've read but I'm so going to read some more after this!

- Misa
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Cool.I've never been into the NarutoxIno pairings but this might have changed my point of veiw.I really like this job.
Briz chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow, i really loved this! i love this kind of storie and this is one of the best ones! except for the fact that sakura and sasuke are happy, cuz i hate them!

kisses, and going to fav's
TheFinalFighter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was one of the bests oneshots I have ever read hopefully it becomes a multi chapter story purely beautiful

TheFinalFighter
Kizoku Seishin chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is a wonderful one-shot. Having dreams dashed by someone a person considers a friend is tragic. To fall in love after such tragedy, is incredible.

I would love to see this one-shot become a full story someday. Granted, Naruto/Ino is not a usual couple, but I wouldn't be surprised if a reader clung to every word - you have that kind of talent.
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This is beautifully written. Heart-wrenching and very touching... your story almost moved me to tears. I love the way you described Ino and Naruto's pain of being deprived of what they've wanted all their lives... their dreams and hopes while living in Konoha Gakure, crushed by their rivals/best friends...

I saw a few errors, but nothing too major and can be dismissed as typos...

This is an amazing read and I hope to hear more from you.