Reviews for Breathing Is Sometimes Hard To Come By
Liz chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I really enjoyed this story. One improvement would: it's spelt tongue - not tong. Otherwise it's a good plot with a nice feel to it.
Alybethed chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Love it! The lemon was really sexy! Oh! I never heard the song before but now I'm addicted!

"And some silencing charms would be nice." Sirius... lmao!
Meganiona chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awesome. :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
loved this story :)
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
LOL! wow! awesome one-shot! well thought out :) excellent writing too! do keep writing XD
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Yes, I did enjoy this enough to review. It's great to see Hermione at work like this. Hope she convinced enough people at the conference!
cheshireskitten chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I think I wouldn't mind if they forgot the silencing charms again
Pharies chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh so thuroghly entertaining. I loved it. Your plat wasy great, but you need to fix a few spelling errors. Otehrwise it was absolutely fatastic. Really, great job.

~Tori
hermoine snape chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
it was great!
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
haha that last bit with sirius was really funny.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love this fic and this song! Great story! The magical creatures thing was interesting and having different pictures of the breeds in their forms.
bballgurl93 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
great story! i loved it!
O'Laugh-a-Lot chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was hella good. Yay. D
Scarletpagan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
yay gr8 story. I loved the bit at the end about the mates it was a nice touch. Wat i really wud hav liked wud b like the nxt day at work or something and they meet up with frederic and Lupin gets a little possessive that wud jst b the icing on the cake. The end was funny too.
Tatski chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
hahahaha omg that was good! hahaha "and some silencing charms would be nice." LOL